🍪🍪 <CÒOKIE> Cookie Squad ● Necropolis ● English ● Casual/Friendly ● Discord ● PC ● Guild Tabs 🍪🍪

Still got a few spots left
Hey, if you still have a spot open, i'd love to join :) I'm more of a casual player, just returned after retiring the game for a few years. Been playing Poe since the early beta days. Mostly gonna play standard, eventually gonna play the leagues again.
"
Hey, if you still have a spot open, i'd love to join :) I'm more of a casual player, just returned after retiring the game for a few years. Been playing Poe since the early beta days. Mostly gonna play standard, eventually gonna play the leagues again.

Yeah! I'll be on later today to invite you unless you can catch one of the other officers online.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
"

Yeah! I'll be on later today to invite you unless you can catch one of the other officers online.

Take your time, I haven't reached out to anyone yet, it's christmas after all. I'll get in touch with them tomorrow, it's getting quite late here (10:30pm) if you weren't faster! Thank you in advance though, much appreciated :)
hey hey, Returnee here, played back in beta/release and took a few yr break, sooo much have changed this is insane!!

Anyway! I'm looking for a friendly guild to learn the game once more and have fun with!

If there's room left i would love to join you all!

IGN: Shiroven
I may or may not have missed to mention my IGN :D
IGN atm: EAStuffzz

Was trying to whisper the names yesterday and wasn't succesful.
"
I may or may not have missed to mention my IGN :D
IGN atm: EAStuffzz

Was trying to whisper the names yesterday and wasn't succesful.

Sent you a invite!
Still recruiting!
IGN: BaneGangnamStyle

How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: A little over 2 years I think at this point.
"
Happyfiend3am wrote:
IGN: BaneGangnamStyle

How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: A little over 2 years I think at this point.

Invited!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info