[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Valant wrote:
Can someone please advise what Lethal Pride #'s are worth looking into ? Do we need to get 12805 ?

Would also love to know this.

I just got one at random. Think I need to google/watch some vids on this but yea.
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
I'm not sure what to say anymore at this point without sounding unreasonable.
I guess I would either go for an axe that has more dps than a multimod one or for a Devoto's with Blood Rage/Cyclone enchant or life corruption.

Since your Lethal Pride has leech you could swap Martial Experience for a passive cluster that has more damage (i.e. Kinetic Impacts).

Thanks AGAIN! Swapped to Kinetic Impacts and got a nice boost there. Also the Devotos was surprisingly affordable. The only axes that would boost significantly are of course unreasonable as im sure you knew. But really happy with devoto's upgrade. After I find some boots and a belt I think im done min/maxing this build.

Amazing work, once again. Cant thank you enough for all the work and feedback!
Last edited by Radical_Larry on Jul 15, 2019, 12:42:32 PM

What could I upgrade to bennefit the most?
Found an even more insane Lethal Pride that does more than my intimidate version. Jumped up another 75k dam. Imagine if one of the nodes was intimidate.

20% increased physical damage
5% chance to deal double damage
5% chance to deal double damage
30% increased melee critical strike chance
30% increased melee critical strike chance
+48 to strength
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
I'm not sure what to say anymore at this point without sounding unreasonable.
I guess I would either go for an axe that has more dps than a multimod one or for a Devoto's with Blood Rage/Cyclone enchant or life corruption.

Since your Lethal Pride has leech you could swap Martial Experience for a passive cluster that has more damage (i.e. Kinetic Impacts).

I just realized something. Even without the leech on that lethal pride, does martial experience even add much on top of blood rage leeching that makes it worthwhile?

Edit: Nevermind, I just tested on pit of chimera boss and the leeching is noticable for sure. Gonna keep running Martial for bosses.

Last edited by Radical_Larry on Jul 15, 2019, 7:30:54 PM
NEED HELP:

I die too often.

My HP stay at 5.700

I already bought Kaoms Heart, but i have to wait till i can craft my 6L weapon (need more currency).

My skilltree is exactly the same as provided.

Is there something iam missing to stay alive?

----------------------------------------------------

Made lot of change these days..

I remplaced Assassin mark by Vulnerability on gloves and i won MAim and Intimitade bonus.
I also won a lot of DPS with the ring.

I take the bubonic trail for DPS bonus.

And a starforge fortify ..

I dont know what i can increase now exept a watcher's eye and better abyssal jewels.
And the lvl 100 OFC.

Im still @6150hp and full res.

That build is insane and Uber
Elder doesnt understand anything.
"
Hey there, new player here.

I'm running a very similar version of this build, but I haven't fully hit the "Cyclone" stage yet as I'm leveling with Earthquake.

Anyways, how do you keep your mana at a constant without changing?

I see people cyclone without losing any mana, including their skills, but for some reason I still feel very mana starved, only being able to cyclone for a few seconds before needing to pause.

There aren't any specific nodes or armor that include mana regen, so I'm wondering how to stabilize my mana?

Thank you!
-Mana cost jewelry. Cyclone has a very low mana cost.

"
Valant wrote:
Can someone please advise what Lethal Pride #'s are worth looking into ? Do we need to get 12805 ?
"
NLe wrote:
Would also love to know this.

I just got one at random. Think I need to google/watch some vids on this but yea.
You have to test them yourself by placing them in the skill tree(or somehow already know that the number is good). The only way to do is either divine or keep trading for random jewels.
Afaik there are also some streamers that offer middlemen services for jewel trades.

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Wow I kinda completely forgot about the watchers eye. Im destroying t16 maps and uber elder so I didnt even think about big dps upgrades. My only issue is surviving some of the legion rares.
"
PattyWin wrote:
NEED HELP:

I die too often.

My HP stay at 5.700

I already bought Kaoms Heart, but i have to wait till i can craft my 6L weapon (need more currency).

My skilltree is exactly the same as provided.

Is there something iam missing to stay alive?
@PattyWin
If you get a Kaom's and the damage reduction from Fortify your effective life goes up by 70% (6500 life + 24% damage reduction).
You can also swap your Melee Physical Damage Support for Fortify Support to get that damage reduction right now for a bit less damage.

@Both
I'm usually fine if I pop Vaal Molten shell before the monolith blows up, however I've added a version with less damage but more life and overleech in the guide (the one with Soul Tether).

"
xRaZiDex wrote:

What could I upgrade to bennefit the most?
Jesus christ that Kaom's.

How realistic would it be for you to get a Mark of the Elder and more resist on the other rares? It's about 13% more damage.
You don't have that much room left otherwise - as with someone earlier in the thread you could get a corrupted/enchanted Devoto's or an Axe with more DPS.

"
Radical_Larry wrote:
I just realized something. Even without the leech on that lethal pride, does martial experience even add much on top of blood rage leeching that makes it worthwhile?

Edit: Nevermind, I just tested on pit of chimera boss and the leeching is noticable for sure. Gonna keep running Martial for bosses.
You're right, I have it in the guide because the damage loss is rather negligible and it's a reliable source of leech. I forget to toggle Blood Rage myself sometimes.

If you have Blood Rage active already what it does is reduce the time it takes to reach maximum leech rate and also increase the duration of your leech (to a maximum of 5 seconds).

"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

I remplaced Assassin mark by Vulnerability on gloves and i won MAim and Intimitade bonus.

I dont know what i can increase now exept a watcher's eye and better abyssal jewels.
And the lvl 100 OFC.

If you're not using Assassin's Mark, do you have a way to generate Power Charges? Feels like you're missing out on a bit of damage. (It's 10% for me)

If you swap the damage on full life on your cyclone for Impale it's also more (and more reliable) damage.
Is there a reason you're not using the Impale passives? They're the best damage nodes on the tree.

If you link Maim to your Flesh & Stone you'll also get the extra damage on the Maim from the Aura. This should be doable if you place the precision to the Warachief's Impale (it barely does anything) and place Maim where the precision was. If this causes issues with mana you could get a level 4 Enlighten still.

Also an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill would be pretty useful to you if you don't have any other source already.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jul 16, 2019, 6:59:18 AM
Hello again, any room for upgrades other than enchants/corruptions and steel rings? I'm sitting on 6.5k hp and 2m dps.

Spoiler

Also my lethal pride is pretty decent, if you dont want to search randomly.Its number is 11980 and its under rakiata.
Spoiler
Bravery : 10% fortify effect
Master of the arena : 15% melee crit multi
Destroyer : 5% str
Golem's blood : 30% melee crit chance
i also went ahead and got Titanic Impacts because it has 15% melee crit multi too!

"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

And the lvl 100 OFC.

If you're not using Assassin's Mark, do you have a way to generate Power Charges? Feels like you're missing out on a bit of damage. (It's 10% for me)

If you swap the damage on full life on your cyclone for Impale it's also more (and more reliable) damage.
Is there a reason you're not using the Impale passives? They're the best damage nodes on the tree.

If you link Maim to your Flesh & Stone you'll also get the extra damage on the Maim from the Aura. This should be doable if you place the precision to the Warachief's Impale (it barely does anything) and place Maim where the precision was. If this causes issues with mana you could get a level 4 Enlighten still.

Also an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill would be pretty useful to you if you don't have any other source already.

Cool, Thx for tips.

I dont generate power charge, but with a DPS ring and vulnerability i have a lot of more dps.
Shapper ring cant roll Global crit multi and melee damage.

I made change for the other advices.

And found a good abyssal jewel with onslaught AND blind :)

Changed my tree too , and the reason i didnt take impal node is i always work my tree with POB... It seems Impale doesnt work correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info