[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
SHEPUUURD wrote:

"
weebr0n wrote:
Is there a way we can get Brutal Fervour/ overleech for our build? i feel like survivability is an issue
Not without losing a significant amount of damage.
Vaal Pact is 4 points, Overwhelm is 20%+ more damage and Bane of Legends is also 25%+ more damage.
You would deal 40% less damage.

So you recommend to get Vaal Pact instead of changing the ascendancy points?
What about the soul tether glorious vanity combo ?
Question where u get the life leech for survival? really this petty few points @ the start of skilltree is enough?
Leveling up this alt and found a Fiend in Act 7. Suggestions on what to blow my newfound 9.6 EX on? Should be able to stumble into some pretty good gear with that budget.
Nice build. If i remove six 5% life node for rampart node (fortify node) is it worth it? My hp decreased from 6800 to 6100.

Another question. i use this fortify axe should i remove crit chance mod for chance to deal double damage mod and is chance to deal double damage mod come together with +%quality?
Last edited by annexx00 on Jun 28, 2019, 12:54:09 PM
Hey!

Which of the following would be the best to use in a watcher's eye?

1. Hits intimidate enemies while using pride or
2. Increased attack speed while affected by precision.

Thanks for the build. Having fun with it :D
"
Ellipsist wrote:
Really fun build. I'm having issues with survivability, is there anything I could improve besides replacing my belly with a Kaom's?

https://pastebin.com/Jch2A9Vb
More Life. Swap Cleaving for life nodes, get jewels with life and an abyssal jewel for your belt.
If you die to DoTs, try to get a flask that heals more instead of an instant one. They are especially good while you have a Belly.

"
weebr0n wrote:
So you recommend to get Vaal Pact instead of changing the ascendancy points?
What about the soul tether glorious vanity combo ?
I meant that Vaal Pact is also a damage loss because it costs skill points. I would definitely not grab it without having some kind of overleech, it makes Blood Rage really annoying.
Getting Brutal Fervour is possible, I just couldn't decide what nodes to give up for it - they're all so good.

Soul Tether is a solid option that allows you to use VP, might be better than getting Brutal Fervour even.

"
Maestery wrote:
Question where u get the life leech for survival? really this petty few points @ the start of skilltree is enough?
Life leech is capped at 20% of your life per second by default. (You can raise it with things like Vaal Pact and Hematophagy)
You don't need a lot of leech to get there, even Blood Rage would be more than enough to be honest.

"
Leveling up this alt and found a Fiend in Act 7. Suggestions on what to blow my newfound 9.6 EX on? Should be able to stumble into some pretty good gear with that budget.
I would go for a weapon. A 5L Exquisite Blade with multimod (and maybe even can't be evaded) is definitely possible within that budget.

"
annexx00 wrote:
Nice build. If i remove six 5% life node for rampart node (fortify node) is it worth it? My hp decreased from 6800 to 6100.

Another question. i use this fortify axe should i remove crit chance mod for chance to deal double damage mod and is chance to deal double damage mod come together with +%quality?
The damage reduction is equal to about 5% more life, which bumps your effective life from 6100 to 6400.
I would stick with the life nodes, 6 points is too much imo.

Double damage would be a bit better for you if you use Overwhelm.
There is no double damage + quality mod.

"
gremlin536 wrote:
Hey!

Which of the following would be the best to use in a watcher's eye?

1. Hits intimidate enemies while using pride or
2. Increased attack speed while affected by precision.

Thanks for the build. Having fun with it :D
Intimidate is slightly more DPS, attack speed is slightly more quality of life (Leap Slam).
It doesn't matter too much.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jun 28, 2019, 2:19:51 PM
Thanks very much for this build and the post layout. I'm a returning player who hasnt plated in about 5 years so I was completely overwhelmed. I've followed your POB tree exactly and so far have reached lvl 66 and im using a tabula rasa. I have about 170 chaos ive accumulated from doing the campagn and a few trades. Pretty lost as what to prioritize in gearing at this point with such a small budget., any suggestions? Also I killed all 3 bandits before I found the guide, hoping that isnt too much of a mistake. Would hate to have to reroll.

Finally rolled an intimidate Lethal pride and bought my impale watchers eye. Man Shepuuurd you did it again. This build is ridiculous. Ended up skipping mark of the elder to keep the plus one range on my amulet. Also I needed the suffixes because I have an aversion to ever needing to take stat nodes on the tree. Next I wanna upgrade my assassins mark ring (ideally a unset so i can add endurance charge to my leapslam) to get that extra 20 flat life then I will finalize my belt around those resists because this many exalts into a build what is money anymore anyways. Only other thing I'm playing with is getting a not affected by corrupting blood tempered flesh rather then the transcendent flesh because I'm thinking id rather use Blood of the Karui than have the extra 4% mitigation.

Edit: forgot to mention one onther thing. Rampage weapon on swap is really nice for mapping.
Last edited by bubba42124 on Jun 29, 2019, 12:33:43 AM

ok new try whit weapon :D how does this look for the build?
How you cast aspect of spider hi use it on my amulette but i need more mana for it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info