Community Showcase and More ExileCon VIP Tickets Coming Soon

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Such a bad time to do this like there's so many bugs that need to be addressed before you know I wanna see this ticket / showcase picture stuff.

Address that first before you make an announcement.

Please check our news post from yesterday for an update regarding what we're working on. Tomorrow's news will share the patch notes for our update happening later this week. We also posted patch notes yesterday and again today.

Bex please tell the team to fix animation bugs, some changes yesterday made it even worse, my cyclone isn't registering damage anymore, and my latency and ping are fine... the league mechanics are freaking amazing, unlike last league, but its all the new melee stuff. That made the game unplayable for me....
The amount of triggers in this thread.

Has GGG ever stop trying to make the game better?
What is wrong with people nowadays...

P.S. Wrong place to be complaining about bugs too?
"
dasVertrauen wrote:
The amount of triggers in this thread.

Has GGG ever stop trying to make the game better?
What is wrong with people nowadays...

P.S. Wrong place to be complaining about bugs too?

Well, if we complain in the right place they keep silent about it, so...
Yeah, no proper place to do it, we just want them to fix gamebreaking bugs because this is a league start, we want to play.

Doesn't even feel like a start anymore, honestly.
"
"
rajaat9 wrote:

So what, Bex and the rest of the community team should just sit around and do nothing until you think it's proper? [Removed by Support]

I never said that but it's common sense if your game has game breaking bugs etc and the announcement is basically exilecon / pictures that's dandy and nice I like that but you do it after you fix the bugs it's just bad publicity like you're going to have people going oh they care about exilecon / art more than bugs?

Such as myself I honestly think they care about that right now and as much as you like to rebute me I still think that's the case you do it after the fixes.

If the forum had the option, i'd downvote your useless post.
If you already had purchased a ticket and are potentially interested in upgrading to the higher tier when more are available, I take it you would e-mail the exilecon@grindinggear.com e-mail address?
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Such a bad time to do this like there's so many bugs that need to be addressed before you know I wanna see this ticket / showcase picture stuff.

Address that first before you make an announcement.

Please check our news post from yesterday for an update regarding what we're working on. Tomorrow's news will share the patch notes for our update happening later this week. We also posted patch notes yesterday and again today.

I've seen it I understand it's just some of these bugs are game breaking I like art I love the community when you do this type of stuff but when you got game breaking bugs etc that haven't been touched yet and yes I understand your team is working very hard on fixing these issues.

I just don't think it's a proper right now until those are fixed :_;

Can you sit down and chill for a bit? It's not even a week in and we've had major fixes for quite a few of the problems, and they legit told you they're about to fix more.

If you don't want to see posts about awesome content from the community, then don't look at em.
can somebody send me a link to that conquista guy would love to have that as a background on my pc!

THAT STARFORGE HOLLY FCUCIKNIG SHIT
Amazing stuff!
I can't play POE because of a working trip. So sad. But I believe that you guys are trying hard to fix all the bugs, hoping that next week I will enjoy the game without any issue.
FFS, LE TOUCAN IS SO FUCKING CUTE <3. How could anyone hate that lovely 'lil birdy D:.
And now for something completely different..
All of these "FIX THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO STUFF LIKE THIS" posts really piss me off. The company has people they pay to be community fronts that do stuff like this and interact with us, just like any other company. It's not like the developers stop working to make fun art posts. More than one thing can be accomplished at a time by a diverse team. Relax.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info