3.7.0f Hotfix

Can you please change divine ire and totems back to how they were last patch or add an option tor use them the same way as last patch...nobody likes this style...literally nobody...
I still can't use cyclone :( It has major jitter issues. Only skill that does it. In maps I can't use it.. It literally just stops and starts constantly. And no im not trying to interrupt it by casting and not using left click. It's like desync in tiny little movements.
it wasnt fixed. TRY AGAIN god damnit
"
it wasnt fixed. TRY AGAIN god damnit

I would say it is MUCH WORSE now ;)
I didn't have this problem on Totems and now i cancel 2 out of 3 casts. Have to hold the Totem Button for 2 sec to make sure it casts where i want it
Last edited by Vepar90 on Jun 12, 2019, 11:50:06 AM
is it normal that bug report forums are flooded with issues? everyday pages and pages of issues, should i come back in a month?
Playing flicker is causing my game to crash more than usual...? Any fix to this?
Yet another beta-testing league. Things work, things dont work... It seems whoever first found a bug to exploit - wins.
Is this how gaming industry operates in 2019, or is it just GGG?
"
Yet another beta-testing league. Things work, things dont work... It seems whoever first found a bug to exploit - wins.
Is this how gaming industry operates in 2019, or is it just GGG?
Stop crying Boi
Looking Delicious
Will this fix the FLicker Strike Bug that is constantly crashing my game? I started a new character cause it was unplayable, but i'll go back to flicker strike if this fixes it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info