3.7.0f Hotfix

pathofexile.com/trade/exchange not working
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I just wanted to go through the portals without getting disconnected and then having to try to log in three times in a row in order to have the game to load (before I enter another portal/waypont/wathever).

I had to quit the game a year ago because of some personal issues, now that I'm back I can't even play the game for 10 minutes straight...I'm feeling really disappointed and sad at the moment, honestly...
:(
Divine Ire is still broken :'(
Flame totem placement still getting canceled (every 3rd-4th placement)

Flame Dash still using multiple charges
Please address the remaining crash bugs. Currently my guild is falling apart, because the game crashes about once per map if more than 2 players play together. This has a devastating effect on the community.
When I update the new patch.It occurs 'Downloaded file "PathOfExile_x64.exe" has the wrong hash.'
How can I fix this problem?
Yo yo - 3 leagues running of seriously bugged content on release, this one being the worst so far. Quality...necessary to stay on top. Let's get on it.
Casting any type of totem is still spending the mana and cancelling. Please fix.
Totems still animation-cancel.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
"
twothe wrote:
Please address the remaining crash bugs. Currently my guild is falling apart, because the game crashes about once per map if more than 2 players play together. This has a devastating effect on the community.

Since the random crashes have not even been acknowledged as a thing....good luck with that.

btw try changing the networking setting to 'Predictive' instead of 'Lockstep'. This greatly reduced my crashing.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info