[3.7] Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster (the best one)

The beast craft is about 15 to 20 C. And yeah you can certainly come up under with alt regal i just prefer to take rng out of the equation.
Once you have a bow, is it worth the points to go into the Hunter's Gambit wheel?

Or are those "increased damage with bows" not apply to ED/cont?
Do you guys generally run bane and contagion at the same time?
Last edited by MajesticG on Jun 17, 2019, 12:07:46 AM
Great guide
Hey, im at a point where I cant make my mind up about what to replace next. I have about 5EX rdy to go, I want a multimoded wand (dont wanna get into bows yet) and maybe Impresence. What makes the impresence good vs just using a witchfire brew? 100% uptime on curse?

Spoiler
Last edited by ozten on Jun 17, 2019, 4:38:15 AM
Im using a 1h and zeel and the inc aoe is quite awesome. With a bow Id get much higher dps to release generals etc. easier. With the higher dps of the bow, do you prefer that to the higher aoe of a zeel combo?

"
ozten wrote:
Hey, im at a point where I cant make my mind up about what to replace next. I have about 5EX rdy to go, I want a multimoded wand (dont wanna get into bows yet) and maybe Impresence. What makes the impresence good vs just using a witchfire brew? 100% uptime on curse?

Spoiler

Protip: put your items inside a spoiler tag. As for your question, yes. The reason to use despair with Impresence is to be able to have 100 % uptime on bosses where you wont recharge your witchbrew very often (like uber elder) or if you simply prefer that more, or want another flask than witchfire.

Did uberlab today with a very similar setup :)
(Blight totem with Allelopathy)
Spoiler
Do you have a simple explanation on how to get the end game fossil crafted helmet? (Similar how you explained the end-game bow)
Why use Blight instead of just another 6L Bane on chest? Assuming you already have 6L ED on bow.

I keep seeing people use blight but isn't ED + bane better on single target?
First of all incredible guide!

I just wanted to ask is there a specific reason why we should craft with 6L short bows?
I see a bunch of 6L bows on trade that are over ilvl 50 and with Dex req less than 170. so I was wondering if I could just buy any of those bows and just scouring orb them and start crafting from that.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info