[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Kév wrote:
"39% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger"

Since Ngahamu's already converts 50% of phys to fire, does that mean running this jewel will convert 89% of my phys to fire?


Yes, that is correct.

Alternatively, you can skip Watcher's eye jewel and get remaining 50% conversion from Xoph's Blood (Avatar of Fire)

Mirror of Kalandra drop - T11 Waterways - 21/04/2018

thread/2616548 <-- Strength Stacking Blade Vortex Chieftain
thread/2526420 <-- Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone Raider Build (8-13 Frenzy)
If anyone's wondering about cluster jewels, I took a gander at some notables that could be interesting:

Assert Dominance - area of effect
Basics of Pain - dmg and crit chance
Blessed - life and chaos res
Bloodscent - rage
Empowered Envoy - herald skills inc dmg, inc effect of herald
Enduring Focus - channeling skills dmg, end charge while channeling
Eye to eye - projectile damage
Feast of Flesh - inc max life, life leech, 10 life gain on hit
Fettle - life + life!
Hexbreaker - curse immunity while channeling
Magnifier - aoe, area dmg, crit multi
Master of Fire - nearby enemies fire exposure

The particularly interesting ones:
Assert Dominance gives a lot of AoE and some area dmg. Bloodscent adds some rage generation allowing you to slot in Berserk for bosses. Enduring Focus gives some endurance charge generation. Feast of Flesh gives life, leech and life gain on hit. Hexbreaker makes us immune to curses.

Personally, I'll start by going with Feast of Flesh and Hexbreaker.
"
tyranius wrote:
If anyone's wondering about cluster jewels, I took a gander at some notables that could be interesting:

Assert Dominance - area of effect
Basics of Pain - dmg and crit chance
Blessed - life and chaos res
Bloodscent - rage
Empowered Envoy - herald skills inc dmg, inc effect of herald
Enduring Focus - channeling skills dmg, end charge while channeling
Eye to eye - projectile damage
Feast of Flesh - inc max life, life leech, 10 life gain on hit
Fettle - life + life!
Hexbreaker - curse immunity while channeling
Magnifier - aoe, area dmg, crit multi
Master of Fire - nearby enemies fire exposure

The particularly interesting ones:
Assert Dominance gives a lot of AoE and some area dmg. Bloodscent adds some rage generation allowing you to slot in Berserk for bosses. Enduring Focus gives some endurance charge generation. Feast of Flesh gives life, leech and life gain on hit. Hexbreaker makes us immune to curses.

Personally, I'll start by going with Feast of Flesh and Hexbreaker.


Thank you for doing the research! I am sure lot of people will make use of it :)
Mirror of Kalandra drop - T11 Waterways - 21/04/2018

thread/2616548 <-- Strength Stacking Blade Vortex Chieftain
thread/2526420 <-- Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone Raider Build (8-13 Frenzy)
Hey i'm currently running a very similar - okay pretty much identical :D - build in delirium sc. Working on my hp / tankiness right now and experimenting with cluster jewels...

This is my setup right now:


pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NT2atkHC


Any tips / ideas for me going forward?

Edit: Ignore the gems in the PoB thing, i shouldve removed them :D
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Apr 20, 2020, 6:23:48 AM
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Hey i'm currently running a very similar - okay pretty much identical :D - build in delirium sc. Working on my hp / tankiness right now and experimenting with cluster jewels...

This is my setup right now:


pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NT2atkHC


Any tips/ideas for me going forward?

Edit: Ignore the gems in the PoB thing, I should've removed them :D


I would advise getting elemental damage with attack skills on your belt, instead of the resistances, unless they are not capped of course.

The gems need to be fixed I had the same issue on my gloves as you have on your helmet, gem setup really matters here.

Cast when damage is taken support > Wave of Conviction > Curse on Hit Support > Flammability.

I would, however, advise swapping those gems into the gloves and do that setup.

On crafting bench, place the gloves to have only two sockets and place one red and one blue socket.

Make sure the red socket is the top left one and the blues are the next ones.

After that place the 3 sockets on gloves with the crafting bench recipe until you hit the 2nd blue socket and the same for the last one.

Example: 1red 1blue, and 3rd socket is red, do again the 2 sockets and afterwards 3 sockets until you get a blue one, same process for the 4 sockets instead it is the 4 sockets into 3 sockets and again 4 sockets until you get the last blue socket colour.

For the helmet, try to get Cyclone Attack Speed enchant, and if possible work on having 4 red sockets on it or even 3 red sockets and 1 green.

Remove Vitality and swap it for Blood and Sand level 7 if you can afford it.

On the ring you have with a socket place Vaal Haste on it instead.

You will be fine without Enlighten.

Enlighten is helpful assuming you don't have the -mana cost to channeling skills and you have 2 so your more than ok on that aspect.

On the boots you can swap the Increased Duration Support for Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

You should also look into something else as you currently have 1 additional socket compared to what I have on standard league due to the ring.

"
Ryokuriak1 wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Hey i'm currently running a very similar - okay pretty much identical :D - build in delirium sc. Working on my hp / tankiness right now and experimenting with cluster jewels...

This is my setup right now:


pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NT2atkHC


Any tips/ideas for me going forward?

Edit: Ignore the gems in the PoB thing, I should've removed them :D


I would advise getting elemental damage with attack skills on your belt, instead of the resistances, unless they are not capped of course.

The gems need to be fixed I had the same issue on my gloves as you have on your helmet, gem setup really matters here.

Cast when damage is taken support > Wave of Conviction > Curse on Hit Support > Flammability.

I would, however, advise swapping those gems into the gloves and do that setup.

On crafting bench, place the gloves to have only two sockets and place one red and one blue socket.

Make sure the red socket is the top left one and the blues are the next ones.

After that place the 3 sockets on gloves with the crafting bench recipe until you hit the 2nd blue socket and the same for the last one.

Example: 1red 1blue, and 3rd socket is red, do again the 2 sockets and afterwards 3 sockets until you get a blue one, same process for the 4 sockets instead it is the 4 sockets into 3 sockets and again 4 sockets until you get the last blue socket colour.

For the helmet, try to get Cyclone Attack Speed enchant, and if possible work on having 4 red sockets on it or even 3 red sockets and 1 green.

Remove Vitality and swap it for Blood and Sand level 7 if you can afford it.

On the ring you have with a socket place Vaal Haste on it instead.

You will be fine without Enlighten.

Enlighten is helpful assuming you don't have the -mana cost to channeling skills and you have 2 so your more than ok on that aspect.

On the boots you can swap the Increased Duration Support for Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

You should also look into something else as you currently have 1 additional socket compared to what I have on standard league due to the ring.



First of all thanks for the time you took.

Why do my cast when damage taken gems need swapping? the wave triggers and curses and that's what it's supposed to do - or is there some other hidden magic at work?

Also the vitality is slotted because i got my hands on a jewel that gives life on hit while affected by vitality, would blood and sand still be better? And with using vitality + anger + herald i really do need the enlighten because with enlighten 4 i have like 26 mana left over which is enough to cast twice reduced cyclone in hideout but not anymore with 8 frenzy charges in the map (which is why i'm also using a +2 mana for each enemy hit jewel).

Vaal haste is currently slotted in my boots to benefit from the inc. duration as well.

I could try slamming the belt for elemental damage now that i think about it since it has 2 open prefixes...

Oh and of course i'd need to get my gems all to lvl 20 or 21 :D

The unset ring was kinda like a compromise to me wanting to run vitality anger and herald all together and still having leap slam for ledges and whatnot, was luck enough to already have the channeling mana cost reduction recipe - still waiting on multimod tho... would totally multimod the belt for example :D
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
Ryokuriak1 wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Hey i'm currently running a very similar - okay pretty much identical :D - build in delirium sc. Working on my hp / tankiness right now and experimenting with cluster jewels...

This is my setup right now:


pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NT2atkHC


Any tips/ideas for me going forward?

Edit: Ignore the gems in the PoB thing, I should've removed them :D


I would advise getting elemental damage with attack skills on your belt, instead of the resistances, unless they are not capped of course.

The gems need to be fixed I had the same issue on my gloves as you have on your helmet, gem setup really matters here.

Cast when damage is taken support > Wave of Conviction > Curse on Hit Support > Flammability.

I would, however, advise swapping those gems into the gloves and do that setup.

On crafting bench, place the gloves to have only two sockets and place one red and one blue socket.

Make sure the red socket is the top left one and the blues are the next ones.

After that place the 3 sockets on gloves with the crafting bench recipe until you hit the 2nd blue socket and the same for the last one.

Example: 1red 1blue, and 3rd socket is red, do again the 2 sockets and afterwards 3 sockets until you get a blue one, same process for the 4 sockets instead it is the 4 sockets into 3 sockets and again 4 sockets until you get the last blue socket colour.

For the helmet, try to get Cyclone Attack Speed enchant, and if possible work on having 4 red sockets on it or even 3 red sockets and 1 green.

Remove Vitality and swap it for Blood and Sand level 7 if you can afford it.

On the ring you have with a socket place Vaal Haste on it instead.

You will be fine without Enlighten.

Enlighten is helpful assuming you don't have the -mana cost to channeling skills and you have 2 so your more than ok on that aspect.

On the boots you can swap the Increased Duration Support for Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

You should also look into something else as you currently have 1 additional socket compared to what I have on standard league due to the ring.



First of all thanks for the time you took.

Why do my cast when damage taken gems need swapping? the wave triggers and curses and that's what it's supposed to do - or is there some other hidden magic at work?

Also the vitality is slotted because i got my hands on a jewel that gives life on hit while affected by vitality, would blood and sand still be better? And with using vitality + anger + herald i really do need the enlighten because with enlighten 4 i have like 26 mana left over which is enough to cast twice reduced cyclone in hideout but not anymore with 8 frenzy charges in the map (which is why i'm also using a +2 mana for each enemy hit jewel).

Vaal haste is currently slotted in my boots to benefit from the inc. duration as well.

I could try slamming the belt for elemental damage now that i think about it since it has 2 open prefixes...

Oh and of course i'd need to get my gems all to lvl 20 or 21 :D

The unset ring was kinda like a compromise to me wanting to run vitality anger and herald all together and still having leap slam for ledges and whatnot, was luck enough to already have the channeling mana cost reduction recipe - still waiting on multimod tho... would totally multimod the belt for example :D


It is mentioned on the 1st page of Talamoe guide, check his End-Game Gems Links spoiler, it is mentioned the reason it won't work.

I had the same issue as well previously.

Blood and Sand is a massive damage increase, for me personally it is 19k flat damage increase to Cyclone.

Plus you can use Blood mode which gives the extra flat damage for stronger encounters on some elite mobs or bosses, and Sand mode while a bit lower damage for big waves of mobs.

Plus it is 10% mana reserved with it.

Hmm, the Vitality here would be up to you taking into consideration you have the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with said mods.

I meant Blood Rage instead of Vaal Haste on boots and place the Vaal Haste on ring for example.

It would be up to you to try it out, my current setup is a bit more all in on damage.

I have currently 5356 life.

I would suggest getting Starkonja's Head Silken Hood, for the amulet I would say you were better off with a non-corrupted version and place an enchant on it such as Hatchet Master for example for more damage, because you literally get the same 8% attack speed with axes and other benefits, this alone would make it much better for you and you already have two -mana cost enchants so you would be losing 1 mana which recovers near instantly.

Although on standard at the moment I have 10 Frenzy charges.

Let me know how you link gear I could link my current ones it might be helpful, because I have no idea how to do it on forums, or just check my character that also works.

"
Ryokuriak1 wrote:

-

hello, can u post u'r PoB link?
Last edited by lostapoe on Apr 21, 2020, 2:44:10 PM
"
lostapoe wrote:
"
Ryokuriak1 wrote:

-

hello, can u post u'r PoB link?


I am using the one given by the guide writer, and two of the nodes with life and armour I placed some with evasion on the right side.

You can check through my profile the differences are quite small.

Although I swapped yesterday from 2 passive points to Alira but for different reasons, not related to the guide itself.
Ah yes i read that part about the gem locations, but decided to try this way because i had those colours already - the cwdt triggers my wave and the wave properly curses with flammability so it seems to be working correctly tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info