[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
wolfien94 wrote:
I invested around 20 ex in the build, but i seem to die all the time out of nowhere, i use the flask and get around 30k defense, my resist is all capped except of course for the chaos, hp is around 3.4k, and i modified it to have around leech 29% life leech recover per second (918 hp). I get 1 shot and barelly can do any map boss, i like the fast map clear with the build is awesome but i dont think it can sustain the boss fight or metamorph or big dmg mechanics, i constantly die in map tier 14-16, anything i am doing wrong ?

Yes, indeed very wrong. 3.4k hp is very low even for mid tier mapping. No surprise you get oneshotted. You need at least 6k hp with capped resistances. I would recommend to have about 90% resistances because of map mods and curses can lower your max res. Ideal is 109% if you are not using loreweave. If you invested 20ex I assume you went for all dps mods, but you also have to get tier1-2 life on every rare item you use and also on jewels. Then if you dont have 6k+ hp, try changing your tree and go for more life nodes instead of insignificant dps ones. Gl
"
baal6969 wrote:
"
wolfien94 wrote:
I invested around 20 ex in the build, but i seem to die all the time out of nowhere, i use the flask and get around 30k defense, my resist is all capped except of course for the chaos, hp is around 3.4k, and i modified it to have around leech 29% life leech recover per second (918 hp). I get 1 shot and barelly can do any map boss, i like the fast map clear with the build is awesome but i dont think it can sustain the boss fight or metamorph or big dmg mechanics, i constantly die in map tier 14-16, anything i am doing wrong ?

Yes, indeed very wrong. 3.4k hp is very low even for mid tier mapping. No surprise you get oneshotted. You need at least 6k hp with capped resistances. I would recommend to have about 90% resistances because of map mods and curses can lower your max res. Ideal is 109% if you are not using loreweave. If you invested 20ex I assume you went for all dps mods, but you also have to get tier1-2 life on every rare item you use and also on jewels. Then if you dont have 6k+ hp, try changing your tree and go for more life nodes instead of insignificant dps ones. Gl

I guess next league, thank you for the information, but still there is the boss / metamorph problem, seems single target dps is out of the question
Last edited by wolfien94 on Mar 6, 2020, 3:41:29 PM
Will you update this build for 3.10 ?
"
ImHashas wrote:

Yes, I am planning on doing that.
Well thanks, then :)
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
ImHashas wrote:

Yes, I am planning on doing that.

Hey man, when can we expect a 3.10 update? :)
Alright, so one really important aspect of this build I want to point out so no one comes into this build thinking they're going to get 13 Frenzy Charges... you're not.

I would like to start by saying I enjoy this build so far. It's really well done. But the PoB was and still is not updated. That being said, let me tell you what I discovered as I sat here about to go to sleep when I had the sudden urge to see what the chances are of getting "+1 Maximum Frenzy Charge" corruptions.

We'll say this, build currently is running with "+1 Maximum Frenzy Charge" on the Darkray Vector Boots, Xoph's Blood Amulet and the rare gloves. Yeaaahhhh... you can't corrupt boots or amulets for "+1 Maximum Frenzy Charge" anymore. You can if it's for endurance charges though. Which leaves you with only the gloves making the maximum possible obtainable frenzy charges at 9 for this build. 10 if you craft your own Shaper 2H Sword/Axe/Bow with +1 Frenzy Charges on it.

Here is the source of my discovery, along with playing with the corruption button on Path of Building to confirm. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_item_corrupted_implicit_modifiers

You may yourself, go into PoB and try to corrupt a Xoph's Blood Amulet for "+1 Maximum Frenzy Charges" if you don't believe me. You won't find it.

The last thing I would like to point out is the Queen of The Forest that currently resides in the build sitting at "+1% Movement Speed For Every 450 Evasion." This is now "+1% Movement Speed For Every 600 Evasion." which makes us lose 25% movement speed due to the loss of 2 frenzy charges and evasion, not a HUGE deal. Also loses us 300k Shaper DPS. It also appears that "Culling Strike" is also not a valid corruption on Ngahamu's Flame. You can get a little bit of DPS back on the build for corrupting Ngahamu's Flame with flat phys.

For the most possible added DPS corruption on Xoph's Blood you can try to roll for increased Anger Aura Effect %. Followed by Increased Damage With Elemental Attacks and lastly increased attack speed.

For the Darkray Vector Boots, you can switch around the skill gems if you want to put the auras in your boots and try for a +2 level to socketed aura gems. But if you're like me, since we're playing Cyclone and always moving, I'd opt in for the "Regen 100 life per second while moving."

Let me end this off by saying I am not writing this to bring hate to Talamoe, I just want to bring awareness and the correct information to the build so people don't needlessly spend currency trying to get a corruption they can't possibly get anymore as well as the damage numbers currently being displayed in the build.
Last edited by Zombiism on Mar 20, 2020, 4:13:48 AM
I got the full flask setup 6s ngamahu ,xoph blood , delve helmet , and 100% accuracy . only my armour is 5linked and i feeling very lack od damage. the 6l qotf will boost my damage by a lot?
Are you using the current PoB link that is available? You say that you have 6s Ngahamu's Flame, flasks, and 5L chest. So depending on what 5L's your running.

Just as an example, if I were to take infused channeling off I lose 290k DPS. Also I would like to point out that the PoB in the build is using Awakened Gems and all other gems at 20% quality and gem level 21.

As a comparison, I will share with you my PoB. The ONLY thing I've done to it was make changes to the gear you can longer get, as I mentioned above, I removed the level 100 tree to level 90 and with that I removed all sockets from the build as I believe socketed gems are highly specific. I will, of course, be adding in the Watcher's Eye Jewel eventually. But as it sits right now it's super expensive. I hope it helps.

My PoB for this build.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/vkPgwDDd
Would Lone Messenger work with this build? I'm not sure how to interpret "100% more Damage with Hits from Herald Skills" and "50% more Damage Over Time with Herald Skills". Does this double the hit damage of Cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info