[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Alooren wrote:

for anyone running this build i got a 6 White Perfectly rolled 26% quality Ngamahu up for sale

I would prefer to keep this thread as a forum guide not the auction house. Thank you.
Could you explain how can you generate 13 frenzy? Or even 10?
Currently level 20 and not quite sure how I'm suppose to generate frenzy charges? I see there is one that you must do lab for but is there any way to get it earlier since you want us to take Frenzy charges quite early level?
This may be covered somewhere in the comments, but I couldn't find it. How does the cast when damage taken and curse on hit set up work? I was testing it today and it wasn't cursing. I talked to my friend and he says you can't do double triggers like that.
"
vayha wrote:
Could you explain how can you generate 13 frenzy? Or even 10?

You start with 3

+3 Passive Tree
+1 Raider Ascendancy
+1 Boots
(in league +1, in Standard +2)
+1 Gloves (either corruption or Synthesis in Standard)

+1 Amulet in Standard only

+2 Rings (Precursor's Emblem or Synthesis rings)

So it is super EASY to get 8 charges, everything above this number is just a bonus.
Last edited by Talamoe on Oct 15, 2019, 12:35:35 PM
"
sseebbe wrote:
Currently level 20 and not quite sure how I'm suppose to generate frenzy charges? I see there is one that you must do lab for but is there any way to get it earlier since you want us to take Frenzy charges quite early level?

You can use, Blood Rage but it will only generate frenzy charges when you Kill not when you hit.

Anyways getting 1st uber lab is one of the easiest things you can do in this game and below lvl 50 you shouldn't really need ANY frenzy charges...
"
Darkscar84 wrote:
This may be covered somewhere in the comments, but I couldn't find it. How does the cast when damage taken and curse on hit set up work? I was testing it today and it wasn't cursing. I talked to my friend and he says you can't do double triggers like that.

It will work only, if you Cast When Damage Taken setups use different levels.

For example in gloves you use Cast When Damage taken lvl 1 gem, and in boots Cast When Damage Taken lvl 2 or 5, or 20 etc.
i occasionally revisit ngamahu builds and i am liking the mobility and attack speed of the Raider!

although i am only working with 7 frenzy charges, clear speed has been great.

my only gripe is life sustain can be an issue (dodge mechanics are very hit or miss) and i am too stubborn to swap out my tombfists for a curse/leech glove. Or I can look for a Watcher's eye with anger/leech and crit mult/extra phys damage role but those are too expensive for my liking. xD

"
Talamoe wrote:
"
Darkscar84 wrote:

For example in gloves you use Cast When Damage taken lvl 1 gem, and in boots Cast When Damage Taken lvl 2 or 5, or 20 etc.

im having the same issue. i use lvl 20 cwdt with blood rage and ic. working

but the curse setup will only trigger woc. atm im using top left to bottom left
cwdt (1) - curse on hit (19) - woc (2) - enfeeble (5)
i switched coh and woc, also not working. maybe a problem with the gem lvls? curse on hit too high? i just don't see it. any help is appreciated.
"
Lanmann1 wrote:
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
Darkscar84 wrote:

im having the same issue. i use lvl 20 cwdt with blood rage and ic. working

but the curse setup will only trigger woc. atm im using top left to bottom left
cwdt (1) - curse on hit (19) - woc (2) - enfeeble (5)
i switched coh and woc, also not working. maybe a problem with the gem lvls? curse on hit too high? i just don't see it. any help is appreciated.

Ok the order doesn't matter in this case. The goal is to make cwdt only cast woc and not the curse and let woc cast the curse via coh. In order to do this you need to have the woc level requirement be equal or below the cwdt level limit while the curse exceeds it.
For example (I currently use this) cwdt 1, woc 7, coh 17 and flammability 17.
Hope this makes it clear and helps you out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info