[3.7] Slayer Tornado Shot / Barrage MF Windripper [Uber Atziri with MF gear down] Cheap

"
can you use The Tempest Long Bow till you can get a Windripper?

you could i was using voltaxic rift when i started out.
Is taking Lioneye's Fall and claw/bow nodes a good choice? I only lose some nodes which I can take when Im higher level
Thanks for the build. I have been using a Cyclone Zerker all league which wasn't going well for legion farming, this is significantly faster and it meant that my defunct level 93 slayer wasn't completely useless.

For the record I think Ice Nova//Contagion ED are just better for farming legion but this is fast enough and can reach much higher dps levels with MF gear on.
I tweaked a few things.. I think Mirage Archer is crucial for glacier farming and there was some extra movespeed nodes nearby that are nice for farming, otherwise overall a solid build.

BTW You are missing a helmet in the original post gear section.
"
Jenova798 wrote:
Is taking Lioneye's Fall and claw/bow nodes a good choice? I only lose some nodes which I can take when Im higher level

i think it could be good.
"
H2instinct wrote:
Thanks for the build. I have been using a Cyclone Zerker all league which wasn't going well for legion farming, this is significantly faster and it meant that my defunct level 93 slayer wasn't completely useless.

For the record I think Ice Nova//Contagion ED are just better for farming legion but this is fast enough and can reach much higher dps levels with MF gear on.
I tweaked a few things.. I think Mirage Archer is crucial for glacier farming and there was some extra movespeed nodes nearby that are nice for farming, otherwise overall a solid build.

BTW You are missing a helmet in the original post gear section.

helmet = rare helmet with +1/+2 ts proj.
Thx for the build,but i have one question. Why we are using jade flask instead of ToH?
What if I dont want a mf build just normal ts barrage slayer?
Also anyway you could break down the gear

I play console so idk if I can install these path of building stuff I hear about on my pc?
"
SenseiAdde wrote:
Thx for the build,but i have one question. Why we are using jade flask instead of ToH?

Jade flask = evasion and curse immunity

TOH would just give us 20% phys to cold.
"
Dtgodmage22 wrote:
What if I dont want a mf build just normal ts barrage slayer?
Also anyway you could break down the gear

I play console so idk if I can install these path of building stuff I hear about on my pc?

I dont have time atm, but im going to add a gear breakdown later. If you dont want to do a mfer you can just use something budget like "belt of the deceiver" and rest rare items like Attackspeed/accur gloves. Diamond rings with ele dmg aswell. You install pob on your pc yeah. :)
what jewels do you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info