[3.7] Slayer Tornado Shot / Barrage MF Windripper [Uber Atziri with MF gear down] Cheap

What's your secret for not blowing mana? I tried Vaal pact but it still runs through mana in a few shots..
Hey its the life/mana leech node below vaal pact, not vaal pact itself!

Just started with the build, feel very squishy, any thoughts on speccing the big life wheel (it's a big detour, but damage isn't really a problem im finding)

I found this jewel it gives 320% projectile attack damage + 15% chance to get power charge on crit on duelist starting area and for 9 points only i think it will be perfect for this build!
Last edited by letouconFTW on Jun 23, 2019, 7:49:34 AM
"
P00DZ wrote:
Not sure if I'm missing something, but when you say to get a helmet with +1 ts on it, you mean +1 additional projectiles from TS? From what I could find on poe.trade it's only "enchanted" on these helmets, and the cheapest piece of garbage one is 50c+... not sure where to go with that..

These helmets were pretty cheap but the price skyrocketed, because people noticed how good ts is to clear monoliths.
"
Comadosed wrote:
What's your secret for not blowing mana? I tried Vaal pact but it still runs through mana in a few shots..

You are getting the passive tree node life and mana leech UNDER vaal pact to sustain mana.
"
electromagrod wrote:
Hey its the life/mana leech node below vaal pact, not vaal pact itself!

Just started with the build, feel very squishy, any thoughts on speccing the big life wheel (it's a big detour, but damage isn't really a problem im finding)

yeah you could do that.
"
letouconFTW wrote:

I found this jewel it gives 320% projectile attack damage + 15% chance to get power charge on crit on duelist starting area and for 9 points only i think it will be perfect for this build!

that sounds op :)
Any specific uniques recommended if I don't wanna play MF? For t16 and bossing, etc?
Are there any budget amulets you would recommend?
"
hakintosh wrote:
Any specific uniques recommended if I don't wanna play MF? For t16 and bossing, etc?

Just use a quant talisman or a biscos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info