|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

"
mayo wrote:
"
Eoagame wrote:
When you use path of building when calculating your damage for this build why do you only select challenger charges?

Shouldn't I also select endurance and frenzy charges to see my maximum dps?

Is my character at 1113682 * 2 - 2,227,364 dps in POB with flasks and charges up or should I not check the endurance and frenzy charge boxes?

You can check those, but they're not up 100% of the time so it's not real constant dps ^^

I don't check it because it would be like lying about the real effective DPS of this build :p But yeah, in fight you will have more DPS than shown in POB & challenger charges checked ^^

Thank you!

Makes sense.
Hey, can u pls check my character? I’ve killed shaper, but I feel that damage is poor. What should I change?
Last edited by Miranapussy on Oct 23, 2019, 10:50:20 PM
"
Miranapussy wrote:
Hey, can u pls check my character? I’ve killed shaper, but I feel that damage is poor. What should I change?

Your Gems are not at level 20
More flat added Physical Damage on your two ring and the amulet
Chest with Maim as affix
Hi,

I do your build in Standard, after be linking on HFR's forum :)
I can do it, because I have all items ... with legacy glove & lion's roar :)

https://pastebin.com/nUmLg5rz
I have 760K dps on Shaper and 6K+ life.
Can't annoying Charging Offensive, but I prefer Command of Steel.

Little explanation about my version :
- Punishment : it's only against melee attackers ! so it doesn't work all the time.
- Belt of the deceiver : life, reduced crit, ele res and Intimidated.
- I don't use Riposte.

A+
Thierry
NB : possible de faire le build en fr ? (pour les débutants qui jouent en fr)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Hey,

i nearly have the same Build since decades ... but what im wondering ... how the heck u r so fast with ur cyclone ?

in the minotaur video as example? Just dont unterstand how u do that :/

Does anoyone knows the answer?
I tried this a few weeks ago, and really liked it. I tried with normal gear and lvl 68 + missing 2 labs and could easly do red maps....

BUT ! I dont understand why use Dash unlinked, and shield charge-faster attack-bloodmagic.

Why not a ring with socket, and dash/fire dash then have a 4 link with cwdt or something ? Had mana for a movement skill even with all auras
Hi,

will try this build in the new season tomorrow.

Looks like something I will have fun with.

Is it ok when I need help, that I ask you something over PM?
"
Lazytits wrote:
I tried this a few weeks ago, and really liked it. I tried with normal gear and lvl 68 + missing 2 labs and could easly do red maps....

BUT ! I dont understand why use Dash unlinked, and shield charge-faster attack-bloodmagic.

Why not a ring with socket, and dash/fire dash then have a 4 link with cwdt or something ? Had mana for a movement skill even with all auras

This build doesn't really need more defence mechanisms, so I prefer getting some resists or dps on my rings implicits.

The blood magic with shield charge is usefull when you travel on maps without seeing any mobs (like when you missed a corner of the map and you have to go back) or for no regen maps when its pretty annoying to be out of mana between packs
"
Meeki wrote:
Hey,

i nearly have the same Build since decades ... but what im wondering ... how the heck u r so fast with ur cyclone ?

in the minotaur video as example? Just dont unterstand how u do that :/

Does anoyone knows the answer?

I have the gem Onslaught linked to Reckoning, so I have extra movement &attack speed almost 100% of the time. Also I think I used the Bronn's lithe on this video ^^
Metamorph Viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info