[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

This is the final product.
BTW your gem setup seem copy from Mtx, you should follow his bow mod instead (or basically global mods for clear skill and single target), but +socketed gem level are local mods.

------------
https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon/two
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2680322

For 3.9, plus gem revealed so far:

Elemental Damage With Attack
Added Cold
Cold Pen
Ancestral Call
Multi-strike
Blasphemy
Fork
GMP
Spell Echo
Spell Cascade

It may have fire pen plus (or it would be not that fair for only one element have plus gem), thus shifting the balance on anointing (if it still exist) or the choice of bow mod
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
work in progress, I already spent a lot of ex to get this. I was unlucky with 6l, etc.

+2 support
fire pen
crit strike.

Will be OP ....

maybe i will play later with some divine to get max of all aspects. But I am happy.
Last edited by _MrL_ on Nov 25, 2019, 5:52:18 PM
"
_MrL_ wrote:
work in progress, I already spent a lot of ex to get this. I was unlucky with 6l, etc.

+2 support
fire pen
crit strike.

Will be OP ....

you should save ex for the +8 helmet (or may be it will be nerfed).

There is some global prefix (shaper and non shaper) that have synergy with +8 helmet
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Final product

I don't need +8, I don't play standard. But who knows .... ?
"
_MrL_ wrote:
Final product

I don't need +8, I don't play standard. But who knows .... ?

And rip for multi craft. Now it limit to 3 crafting mod . Your bow could worth something as 5 mod v 6 mod still have a price difference and we don't know how many mod will be legacy (e.g. double damage will survive or not)

Back to 3.9, Mirage Archer was nerfed, but i don't use it in my single target setup, so probably i will test other setup for clear

there is no reveal for all plus gem and their stat. yet, so gem setup of single target also will be change, but unable to update

and then for crafting bow part, probably alt + regal to 3T1 is better option now

----
edit: double damage mod do nerfed

edit 2: one of my last minute craft

Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 11, 2019, 6:07:10 AM
And yes, the base damage from EH gem is nerfed

the res pen mod from shaper and fossil also nerfed but i am surprised that it is not nerfed from essence (this guide one of the method of crafting bow), but since multimod is nerfed , it still affected by 6 mod v 5 mod.

Since plus gem existed, I am still not sure how many dps loss for non-shaper/elder/fossil mod variant of this build

From the item filter list https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2687401

There is

Awakened Added Fire Damage Support
Awakened Fire Penetration Support
Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
Awakened Elemental Focus Support
Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support

for this build, so probably the dps is not change if using 6L single target setup and unless those plus gem have level cap and cannot be affected by +3 bow any more

ok, the build really nerfed on T16 side, so you really need to reroll map more or invest more on plus gem and influence gear

But i just deleted the first end-game boss at T4

----
edit:

One of the best loot

Just 16 bosses killed

Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 16, 2019, 4:00:12 PM
Finished the first 16 out of 32 Watchstones, as the chance to spawn the first 16 Exile Bosses are easy, just need 3 different map instead of RNG. The build can handle it (since i deal with them with only 3 Stones are socketed not the "final" form at T16 by inserting 4 Stones) , just bring anti-freeze flask, chaos res flask. And the two others are banner guy (physical damage?) that give you lots of add for vaal charge and the Templar guy that deal lightning damage and degan ground

But the Awakener is a beast. Basically a dps sponge with AOE arena. It is poorly designed for me to know which area of the arena is safe and not a dead end. Probably it was designed for people have all new influence gear and plus gem. Also forget Deadeye build, as there is no add it seem unable to recharge flasks and vaal skills. Also the boss fight is long enough to probably stack aliment from Skitterbot, despite the bot is nerfed in 3.9

gear (some are legacy such as bow):
Spoiler

----
Edit: Yeah Shaper and it mini-boss are beast too (got the map version of Rigwald, the Wolven King). Probably PH with unlimited flask charge may be better for new changes

Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 19, 2019, 12:02:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info