[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

Also, people now using Inspiration Support, so it is time to rewrite the guide yet again for 3.12 all together

Personally +2 to support gem and +1 to socketed gem still very ez to craft. So should craft on a base that have +2 to firing arrow or not is a good question. (+2 to bow gem AND +2 to firing arrow would 100 times harder to craft)

Time to download POB fork to test barrage and Inspiration support are worth or not.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
quick 3.12 speculation

Since mark(curse) skill rework, it would be harder to get power charge from curse during clear phase.

Raider built-in frenzy charge generation would be way more important now

Also influenced bow with power charge item mod will be meta probably.

Just now Harvest is not going core i need to figure out how to craft a bow with reasonable budget with some of the mod in this pool:

+1 to socketed gem
+2 to socketed support gem (use with Empower), +2 to socketed bow gem (use with barrage support)
+# to fired projectiles (if using barrage support)
chance to gain power charge
20% more attack damage
chance to deal double damage

generic aps, crit mods
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

And farm not enough Harvest only craft this half finish shit

https://www.pathofexile.com/public/news/2020-09-15/mods.html

ok, rip to ez tailwind boot craft as the speed tag was booted

While "1 to Level of Socketed Gems" seems safe to craft as it still did not have attack and caster tag, but still need a full bow mod pool to verify

Curse (Mark) on hit seems replaced by "Trigger Level 12 Assassin's Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy"

Will overhual the guide when league is up

------------
Last craft of the league / big patch
Spoiler

dense corroded prismatic shuddering, hunter only single attribute only ilvl 75 base. Done at 2nd try

Just before that wasted a lot of 3/4 socket resonators and shuddering and other fossil on ilvl 86 dual influence base and no luck. May be still better to use awakener's orb. Guess it is end of league crafting lesson.

With 3.12 went live no idea how to effectively craft it.

Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 15, 2020, 12:23:13 PM
Hey man, i'm planing to start as a "Non Specific Elemental deadeye (rain of arrow one to rush leveling etc)" and swap to ele hit at lvl 80-85 with at least the imperial bow 6l in hands.(At least for me its easier to farm one in foothills than porcupine and its cheaper),not planning to rush AoF or the Xophs cause i normally farm low tier maps to currency, so i can get that later when i start to climb the atlas. Any ideas of implementing Flame Wall in the build? i'll prob use it for the free fire dmg it gives for non finished build.
"
BlackTyphon wrote:
Hey man, i'm planing to start as a "Non Specific Elemental deadeye (rain of arrow one to rush leveling etc)" and swap to ele hit at lvl 80-85 with at least the imperial bow 6l in hands.(At least for me its easier to farm one in foothills than porcupine and its cheaper),not planning to rush AoF or the Xophs cause i normally farm low tier maps to currency, so i can get that later when i start to climb the atlas. Any ideas of implementing Flame Wall in the build? i'll prob use it for the free fire dmg it gives for non finished build.

I would rather use Wave of Conviction (non-Raider class did not have a chance to apply exposure). Not yet review the new gem as the patch is not live.

For starter bow i rather use Storm Cloud and updated variant. Bow physical damage is discarded by Elemental Hit btw unless use physical to lightning gem or AOF or other physical to elemental conversion

I think the video by havoc still relevant as a real starter.

For my build guide it need rewrite. For normal gameplay the clear and Movement speed is low (KB wander still way faster , even usually non-legacy QOTF), for boss non-Shaper and Shaper Guardian are easily cheesed. A5 Sirus also viable (may affected by my legacy gear)

May rewrite the guide to incorporate Barrage Support version as well as new guide for identify bow (just it will blow up the budget for end-game bow to at least 50rx)

My end of 3.11 A5 Sirus gear

Spoiler

And loot
Spoiler

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
How did you deal with the mana regen/ leech issues?
"
Coopshire wrote:
How did you deal with the mana regen/ leech issues?

Lioneye jewel and take the notable Soul Raker

alt solution already in Q&A

And here is part of the loot of this patch. Sometimes it use deadeye and inferior gear, sometimes it is use Raider with good gear and some of them have legacy roll

The thread seems not indexed well as the thread starter has Probation status

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3029253/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info