Path of Exile: Legion - What We're Working On

Loving the league so far, great job GGG
Absolutely agree with statements that new base attack and attack skill type its kinda annoying.
For example: i have built that use left button heavy strike and right button flicker strike and also "e" on keyboard for movement skill. Gameplay of this build was much easier on the old preset mechanic of attack.
I also think that players will be happy if they can choose between old mechanic and new one. Very often game can get it what exactly i want to do in specific situation.
My build got 3 button, 3 button Carl.
Im flicking most of the time, heavy strike bosses and rares, and use movement skill to evade some huge pack of content. But sometimes game think that movement skill is my attack skill and starting to jump where it stands attacking monsters... Also when i kill rare or boss and nearest monster stand 1-2 meters and i wanna to flick on it, game think better made my character move on foot to this monster strike it with heavy strike (cuz it was pressed during boss or rare fight) and after that it start to flick.
So there are two options: change movement skill to make them not autotargeting nearest monster, and get some fixes with game respond, or add button that give players opportunity to change attack mechanic between old one and new one.
With all my best wishes.
Last edited by SlimSlider7 on Jun 11, 2019, 7:58:56 AM
"
Arenion wrote:
Any updates on the divine ire animation cancelling? The skill just feels clunky to use.

I'm waiting for this as well.
Oh thank god.

My take on this:
"
We've seen a few players request that we increase the visibility of Legion icons over monsters, generals and chests

Please remove arrows and other debri flying in the air for the legion encounters. they look great but are my biggest concern when looking for legion symbols. I get distracted by them too much and already start running in the direction until i recognize it's only frozen war material in the air.
never had so many client crashes to desktop without any error message like in legion.

league is ok otherwise.

edit: why that symptom fighting with legion rare's symbols when the cause is the symbol itself?

you wanted to make it a challenge for your 5% endgame minmaxers to pick rares?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 11, 2019, 12:30:22 PM
-
Last edited by Ciukutus on Feb 9, 2022, 10:40:03 AM
A giant list of shit that even the most basic of fucking testing would have found, but hey let's just push shit live and wait for the bug reports because we gotz more MTX to sell.
I mean the League is great and all, but the amount of bugs is increasing each League it seems like, maybe polish it a bit more before switching to it. some were gamebreaking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info