How the Legion Launch Went

Cool. Now can you please do something about the broken core mechanics of the game such as Grouping, Leveling, Game Balance, and Trade?
nice. do you reckon you could afford a playtester for next league? like, how is it possible that people using channelling skills (cyclone, divine ire, storm burst...) get kicked from the server for "too many actions" during shaper cutscenes? why is it so hard now to click on things? 10 minutes of playtesting would have revealed these.

it's astonishing what kind of bugs make it to the release. my favorite ones were the vanishing delve cart and city biome stairs that didn't activate and had to be patched three times.
Congrats on the big numbers. But It’s ironic that in what had been hyped as the melee patch has been completely gutted by the true meta of ED Contagion/ ranged dominating the league mechanics. It’s disappointing that even when melee has been given the attention by devs it has been shown to have no place in POE meta :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
EnkerZan wrote:
Cool. Now can you please do something about the broken core mechanics of the game such as Grouping, Leveling, Game Balance, and Trade?

these things aren't broken trading is just annoying
Stability was great but the game performance feels worse than it did in Synthesis. I'm also seeing a lot of glitchy effects like decorations in my Sunspire hideout flashing wildly.

Still a good launch, hope neither thing I said is unknown and being fixed soon.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Jerle wrote:
Congrats on the big numbers. But It’s ironic that in what had been hyped as the melee patch has been completely gutted by the true meta of ED Contagion/ ranged dominating the league mechanics. It’s disappointing that even when melee has been given the attention by devs it has been shown to have no place in POE meta :(

Melee feels a lot better and while ED/Contagion is broken for this mechanic it's the outlier. Melee is still perfectly fine for mass clearing Legion spawns. Playing as a Slayer and I'm pretty routinely full unlocking or just about a Legion with Cyclone, Bladestorm and Frost Blades while I experiment with skills on my generic phys dmg build.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Last edited by ogresamanosuke on Jun 9, 2019, 9:53:28 PM
Love the new update...smooth, and slick and leap slam looks amazing.

Fix everything with Flicker strike and multistrike please.
"
Jerle wrote:

you clearly have not seen the true god that is called flicker strike.
And breaking out Legion monsters is just as tedious as we told you it would be. Who wants to fight the same mobs twice? Who thought this was a good idea from inception long enough through to launch? Nevermind the fact that ED/Contagion is so far ahead of almost any other build at actually breaking the mobs out, it's demotivating to play anything else....

But let me guess, you'll just ignore these things because you worked hard and you're dead set in your "breaking out" mechanic, even though it's time-consuming, tedious, and anti-fun.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info