[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

how will this build fair into endgame? will it be viable for all end game content?
"
Draevyn wrote:
how will this build fair into endgame? will it be viable for all end game content?

league just started, and a new build. But previous frostblades guides i made did all content so.. lol
Which pantheon do you use?

IGN: iSteven_K
"
4Karbon wrote:
Which pantheon do you use?

The only one I would say is important is the upgradedifference arakali one.
are you going to update soon? i got to maps but i can't progress because i have no res yet and need to get the right links/colors. do we still use the immortal call set up in the pob after the changes? i also see on poe.builds that more people are using rage over hypothermia. which is better? and how do you use both heralds with hatred?
"
how do you use both heralds with hatred?
Enlighten is missing, why do not use immortal call, it's still some good defensive. You can look for fortify in boss fight it can be good.
Waiting for your toughts.
Currently at work, will work on gem combos (as a base) and reply to all the questions posted here later on. Being a adult sucks.
i got the mana leech node but i kind of dont feel it at all, am i doing sth wrong or is it because of low early game dmg? still mana flask as before since i cant feel the leech at all (even the mana leech belt as addon)
"
are you going to update soon? i got to maps but i can't progress because i have no res yet and need to get the right links/colors. do we still use the immortal call set up in the pob after the changes? i also see on poe.builds that more people are using rage over hypothermia. which is better? and how do you use both heralds with hatred?

Why do you need the guide updated? No offense. Play the game, get better gear with resists. You use both Heralds by linking them with Enlighten level 3+. ie: you can't until you get a leveled enlighten.

I am wondering about Rage Support question though too, but it kinda doesn't matter till 6th link.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
i got the mana leech node but i kind of dont feel it at all, am i doing sth wrong or is it because of low early game dmg? still mana flask as before since i cant feel the leech at all (even the mana leech belt as addon)

Low early game damage. I'm using mana leech nodes near Duelist start, and leaving Pain Reaver for last.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 9, 2019, 4:21:08 PM
"
Any recommendations for a weapon stop gap level 50- mapping? Ewar's Mirage is great AOE but is shows it's age with single target at this point...

Really don't wanna waste currency on a crappy sword, and people want 2 chaos for vender trash tier crap...

My current weapon was 15c. 300dps 260dps is physical. No critical and crafted attackspeed. I have about 53k tool tip atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info