[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
Harest wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
... [see above]

Thank you - time to respect from J U G G
May you ask something about survivabilitye (espessialy compare vs jugg version)? Glasscannon or not? Also interesting how do keep rage on bosses
"
slowhands wrote:
... [see above]
We're definitely not glass cannon with all the defense we take. I got to 6k8 hp on my character which felt quite decent and if i was careful while playing i was able to easily not die. That's why i was able to level up to 97 after all for the first time. You just need to keep your flasks always up while clearing, etc. Since we're always moving bleeding can destroy you very fast if you're not immune, it's even in the start of a video in the thread i think ^^.
The Jugg is obviously more defensive than the Berserker, they're quite the opposite. But still the ascendancy node like Pain Reaver while feeling cheap at first because we can get our leech everywhere so easily, play an important role in our survivability as we can go back to full life very fast. And well the Fortify nodes, 195% max life from the tree not including the jewels, that's pretty good.

For the rage on bosses, it doesn't go down until you didn't hit a single enemy in the last 4 seconds. You obviously won't get your max rage at the beginning, but it only takes 15s to get your max rage if you're attacking. Also it's quite rare overall to fight a boss with 0 rage at the beginning. It only happens for Shaper phase 1 and (Uber) Elder i think (okay and its guardians). Everything else, you're clearing the map before, or you've the mobs in-between Shaper phases for instance to keep your rage up.
Even without rage anyway the dps felt solid tbf. Last Uber Elder i did (my 3rd, deathless), it went down very fast even for the first 25% of both of them (when i hadn't my rage maxed yet).
Last edited by Harest on Jul 10, 2019, 2:38:16 PM
Many thanks for such a detailed answer!
Hi all! First of all, sorry for my terrible English. Many thanks to TS for detailed guide, beat my first UberElder few days ago. And learned how to craft good axe )) Need good rare 6l armour now I think. Harest,tell, please, how much better your crafted amulet than Daresso's Salute? I find same base, but another two exalted is expensive. Thanks!
"
Mihalik wrote:
... [see above]
Congrats o/. If you checked my character for the axe and saw my armor, note that a Belly of the Beast with at least 38% max life is as good as my armor (115 flat life + 17% max life). Can be a bit unaccurate depending on your character but it should be +/- similar.

About Daresso's Salute and my amulet, it depends what you're taking into account. I wasn't looting anything to help me with the stats we need (121 dex / 93 int) on our stuff, and i still had 5 passive nodes taken for stats... That's when i decided to check if i could get as much AoE as a Daresso's Salute offers with a +1 range and +10-12% AoE, and it was the case. This plus a good tri-res ring i looted & mixing things up a bit, i was able to use my multimodded turquoise amulet with a t1 all attributes as base without having resistances issues, still being overcapped for Elemental Weakness in red maps.
The main issue with Daresso's Salute is that we don't have enough regen to counter both blood rage and our rage so we don't get the benefit of the 10% movement speed & 60% melee damage while clearing.
So tl;dr : crafted amulet = no more stats issues* (+57 dex/int), same AoE as Daresso's Salute, and more life o/.
*To put it in perspective, with 57 dex here you just need 64 dex somewhere else, Devoto's Devotion ftw (and eventually a jewel with dex / all attributes on it if needed). And for the int you just need 36, for me it was a ring with 42 int on it.

I don't know if i was lucky myself or not but this league in terms of currencies was impressive. I had 12 "pures" (looted) exalted orbs in total. I used only 5, for crafting (axe & amulet).
Last edited by Harest on Jul 12, 2019, 1:59:43 PM
What is main linked to? dread banner? I'm not seeing any way main can affect any of the buffs, or am I just an Xbox scrub and am missing something lol
"
MURD3RMACH1N3 wrote:
... [see above]
Maim is linked to Flesh & Stone (Blood stance).
"
Harest wrote:
"
MURD3RMACH1N3 wrote:
... [see above]
Maim is linked to Flesh & Stone (Blood stance).

Ahhh thanks. I majorly overlooked that when viewing what gems I could link it too.
There's a small typo in a spoiler-tagged section of the original post--

"Auras (4l RRRB + 2s RR) : Pride + Flesh & Stone (Blood stance) + Maim + Enlighten. Dread Banner and Blade and Soul in the remaining slots in your stuff."

To a sleep-deprived mind, that was surprisingly difficult to figure out what it was meant to be, despite Blood and Sand being mentioned four lines up.
"
Shani wrote:
... [see above]
Ahah, damn, nice catch. Just fixed it. I guess the fact i played a bit of Blade & Soul* a while back, the similarity of this and Blood and Sand, and that i added this section when i was tired didn't help :p. Typing this, i just saw even in the changelog the typo is there, i'll fix it there too.
Thanks.

*The gameplay in this game is quite interesting btw. Even though i didn't have the patience to play any real endgame here.
Last edited by Harest on Aug 3, 2019, 6:36:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info