[3.9] Aziire's Double Strike Oni-Goroshi Gladiator - Demon Slayer Tanjiro!

I'm really enjoying the build even if I'm just levelling with it for now!
In reply to piza14, I'm currently crushing through yellow maps with still just a 4L (and links are the biggest improvement for us). Vaal Double Strike is seriously crazy, the boys just mop up bosses and hard Legion mobs. As soon as you can do Uber Lab and get Impact, the AoE Increase is huge. The levelling will slow a little around Act 9 but if you follow the section I wrote up in Levelling Gear you should be all good. I also just like the feel of Whirling Blades more, never been a fan of Leap Slam even with the new rework of it. They do the same, take whatever feels good for you.

I'm glad you are enjoying the build :D glad people are playing t

Nice build! I'm currently still levelling but I was curious what your thoughts are about going full phys instead of cold conversion. Do you think it would be viable?

Also, why did you end up switching out close combat for concentrated effect in the main skill? Is there a noticeable difference?
Full phys is possible, but a lot of our AoE clear is from Herald of Ice explosions and the cold damage to attacks from conversion and AoE's help that immensely. I've had people that tried full phys come and ask me about conversion and whats better, so I'm thinking the full phys wasn't as nice. The cold conversion is just an opportunity cost I think is worth it.

Close Combat just didn't feel like it gave enough damage to justify it. Probably due to how large our AoE is, the more damage based on proximity is more than likely affecting it quite a lot. I also like using Increased AoE for absolute madness, mostly when mapping, so Concentrated Effect is easy to gem swap in and out.

Area of Effect is one of the most noticeable differences in 3.7, and this build really starts to feel good once you have it, Close Combat is practically the opposite.
I'm wondering what your thoughts on Herald of Ash are... Especially while running Ichimonji x2 The reserved mana isn't an issue. I'm currently running Flesh and Stone, Herald of Ice and Herald of Ash. Seems to be a nice balance as running Hatred with the first two doesn't even leave me enough mana to cast ice golem. Just entered maps so maybe that will change, but I still feel like that's cutting it way too close.

Thanks for the build! Always liked Cleave as a starter ability, fun to be running a mapping build with it for a change.
Why do you take brutal fervour over bane of legends?
Herald of Ash is fairly nice, especially when you drop Hatred as you can also pick up Herald of Purity (in maps when you have the mana to still cast golems). Overkill damage on Ash is also super nice, helps shit on the mobs even more during maps. I prefer to use Hatred as it gives more cold damage, which helps us with freezing and shatter (I know Crit does a lot of that). Also I have scaled cold damage with passives. I have just enough mana for summoning my golem, even though it is a bit dodgey with current Animation Cancelling.

I really like Brutal Fervour, and its Life Leech effects (alongside with Endless Hunger) are one of our few defenses. We already stomp through maps so Bane of Legends isn't super necessary.
Exactly. You already stomp through maps so the only problem are bosses. Bane of legends effectively cuts their HP by 20 % which is huge, and another 20% from the previous node (even ignoring the other bonuses).
Would Southbound be a viable item in this build?
How are you maintaining all the auras and curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info