[3.9] Aziire's Double Strike Oni-Goroshi Gladiator - Demon Slayer Tanjiro!

:Removed:
Last edited by Khurune on Jan 20, 2020, 1:32:23 PM
@CryTime_

A Daresso's Defiance is my choice, however you could opt for anything with a lot of life.

@JoeMackenroe

Glad you enjoyed the build, sorry for such a god awful late reply. I also struggled heaps, especially in the end game. I can't even imagine against the new end game conquerors in the higher tiers. This build functioned really well as a proof of concept aka big anime memes however it didn't translate very well into a super viable boss destroyer. This was mostly because of our Health. Kaom's Heart was the original choice for chest piece as it increased our HP and all the good stuff however I couldn't comfortably think of a way to generate Endurance Charges without Daresso's. As for the other things you mentioned I think Onslaught on a Flask is best, and if in budget Assassin's Mark rings can be really nice.

Hope you enjoyed the build even if it wasn't an absolute stomper :)

@Avodar

Cool

@JeJourAPoil

Best way to find a Jewel with beefy damage is to go into the Gear section and click the Rare Jewels Hyperlink. You can then sort by Sum which is the same as biggest DPS increase.

For Sirus if you drop Ancestral Call and Melee Splash and instead use Ruthless and Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks (Or just the normal one) you should be able to double your dps. This is huuuugeee however only really for fights like Sirus, as the prior gems are essential for clearing. You can easily keep these bad boys in your inventory for when you need to fight a Conqueror or an especially hard map boss.

Hope you enjoyed the build otherwise, sounds like you took it pretty far.

@dnr1

Probably but not easy. If you Gem Swap you can get some insane numbers (My Pob was roughly 5.7 Million for Double strike). That should be plenty, the main issue is our health. If you are mechanically pretty good at the game I'm sure you could pull it off. But it definitely isn't 5c Necromancer Sirus pubstomp good.
Hey Bro!

Thanks for this build, I had a lot of fun playing it in this league from the beginning.

+ The basic build is very cheap and efficient, you can farm lots of currency without spending them to improve your gear. You can save these to buy oni-goroshi. You need to have a decent hp reg to rectify the chaos damage that "her embrace" does.

-I farmed out 100 exalted with the basic build, of course I had tons of luck as well, but hey this is RNG after all.

-Changes that I've made to this build: After level approximately level 82, you need to change to Kaom's heart. Almost every jewel that you have must have +6% to maximum hp. Since you gonna have endurance charge problems by replacing the plate that you had before, I used this as a compensation:
"The Red Nightmare Crimson Jewel" boost it with Chayula's blessing, place the jewel to the left node from "cloth and chain".

For curse: after level 80, you need to have a ring with curse enemies with assasin's mark on hit.

I am still using "Haemophilia" gloves with double corruption: "+2 level of aoe gems" and "+2 level of duration gms" with that Vaal impurity of fire, and herald of ash are level 24, and vaal ancestral warchief as well.

For Gang's momentum I have double corruption: "regen 100 life while moving" and "+111 armor while stationery". Which is good for bossing, and mapping as well, the life regen work very well with "her embrace" from oni-goroshi.

Abysuss: you must buy the lowest possible "physical damage taken" roll, if you can't afford it, just use a rare helmet, otherwise you can't level up. This one also has double corruption: "+2 level of socketed AOE gems" and "socketed gems has 90% mana multiplier" which is really important because I placed precision gem here, and like this, I can afford to have blood and sand, and flesh and stone at the same time without mana problems.

Currently I have 5000hp. max resistance, curse on hit, and I've managed to vaal my oni-goroshi to have +13% chance to fortify on hit, so I could put an extra "melee physical damage support" gem. Now I am replacing my gems to "awakened" types, and I would say, this is a nasty build.

You are able to complete 90% of the whole game, without any problem with this build and having fun at the same time. The last 10% percent is like Sirus and his friends.

I am running T16 corrupted full boosted maps without any problems.

Metamorph and boss tactics: swtich to blood stance, place vaal ancestral warchief twice before it spawns, and also spawn vaal double strike warriors twice, active vaal impurity of fire, and you have 4-5 seconds to kill the meta, and it works very well. Of course there are certain combinations that can still kill you, but no build is perfect, every build can get one shot insta death.

Cheers
Sry, posted in wrong account, in case you wanna check my stuffs, this is it.
@Tomiie

Thank you so much for the feedback and write up. Hearing from someone who not only played the build heaps but also found ways to make it better is insanely helpful. 100 Ex is insane to make, congrats on that.

Kaom's Heart was my original plan but I am an idiot and didn't properly look for a way to generate Endurance Charges outside of Daresso's. Taking The Red Nightmare is an awesome option in order to get the best of both worlds. It would probably be better to put this Marauder side just below Barbarism and then also path over to Diamond Skin and drop some damage somewhere instead.

I usually avoid putting the Curse Enemies with Assassin's Mark rings in my build guides, as I already get flamed for the most basic stuff let alone hearing comments like "Nice 10 Exalt Build that can't even do Awakener". You are right though, this is a huge gear improvement to the scuffed CWDT Assassin's Mark lol.

You have really pushed this build to the Max, which warms my heart as a build guide maker as so much time goes in to writing, editing, all this stuff together. Shame I never made a Video Guide for this character, I ran into the problem of dying too often as I had a poor Abysuss roll. I'll probably look to play this character again, possible as my Third Character in Delirium and will update the guide with Videos etc for it. I really enjoyed the character, and will be fun to go back. The gear advice has been so helpful. Thanks again.

Also p.s. The your characters are set to Private so I actually can't see the gear D:
This build looks good but can it be a legue starter for dellirium league?
@Hermet_Wolf
Definitely! I won't have all the details up for League Start but the build is practically unchanged, and the tree is identical for this build. I plan to revisit this build and play it as my Third Character for the League, so will have a fresh video and revamped guide for it within two weeks of League launch.

The built is fairly cheap, the only real requirement is an Oni-goroshi and even then you can play plenty fine without one and farm Blood Aqueducts to build up currency to purchase one Day 2 / 3.
Потрясающий билд, очень сильно зашло с ним гонять нафармил кучу валюты в прошлой лиге но скорее хочу увидеть его в обновлении 3 10 от автора
Hi, can you advise improving equipment (any "corrupted" properties on unique items or more expensive gear, if it makes sense to replace something).
Last edited by lanceD2 on Mar 27, 2020, 3:17:31 AM
I built this guy in standard today using a level 92 glad. You can see him in my profile as Dharmakazi. Life is still below 5000 and my resists could be improved, but I like the dps. I have cleave as one weapon and another oni with lacerate. I'm still fooling around with stuff and have gems slots to fill, but its a fun build thanks.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info