[3.9] The Hitman, Elemental Hit Slayer (League Starter to Endgame / 800+ Delve)

"
Hollering wrote:
first time play bow build can any one help me i don`t know what i did wrong to the build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hollering/characters here my char
plz help me T.T

Looks like you've dismantled your character? In terms of what to change on your tree I suggest following the tree I laid out as it would have left you with a lot more damage and that seems to be your main issue. I can't really tell without seeing gear though.
Hey started late this league and chose this to start with , im having tons of fun tbh and im propably only going to play this build this league since i dont have al ot of time .

Can someone take a look at my progress so far ? My goal is to get 6l bow kaoms and xophs to start with( and then scale it to as much as i can ) but i dont know what to do inbetween , like my gear is pretty bad to get into maps , should i change bow to something else cheap like quil? some little tips to get me going until i have the must have stuff would be appriciated .

Also im thinking of farming gardens at act 8 for the porcuppine card to get a 6l , is that worth or is the drop chance out of maps terrible?

Last i have a few mana issues if im single targetting a boss for example i run out and have blanks , is that cos my dps is still low ? i have the point down right at the tree with mana leech
"
R1n wrote:
Hey started late this league and chose this to start with , im having tons of fun tbh and im propably only going to play this build this league since i dont have al ot of time .

Can someone take a look at my progress so far ? My goal is to get 6l bow kaoms and xophs to start with( and then scale it to as much as i can ) but i dont know what to do inbetween , like my gear is pretty bad to get into maps , should i change bow to something else cheap like quil? some little tips to get me going until i have the must have stuff would be appriciated .

Also im thinking of farming gardens at act 8 for the porcuppine card to get a 6l , is that worth or is the drop chance out of maps terrible?

Last i have a few mana issues if im single targetting a boss for example i run out and have blanks , is that cos my dps is still low ? i have the point down right at the tree with mana leech

Switch off the Tempest, since you're only dealing fire damage now and only converting 50% of your lightning damage it only gives you the 1.83 attack per second. I wouldn't recommend Quill rain with low dps it gives you 40% less damage.

I'd advise either a Frostferno, a Porcupine bow or an Imperial Legacy bow, you can either farm the cards or buy them. I'd say the odds of drops aren't horrible but it is likely faster to buy some of the set to fill in half way though.

-----

Defensively:
replace your gloves with something that has life.
replace your boots with rares.
replace bloodboil/amulet

-----

if mana leech is an issue (in part due to the inflated attacks per second given to you by Tempest), grab "Mana Flows".
Last edited by Tenkiei on Jun 19, 2019, 4:46:30 PM
Hi,

Need some advice/tips for improving my character. I went champion for hits can't be evaded and fortify, but I'm not sure that was the right call. I was sitting around 93% accuracy and it didnt feel quite right. Character name is Elemental_Hit_Is_OP please check my skill tree as well!

Thank you!

"
Hi,

Need some advice/tips for improving my character. I went champion for hits can't be evaded and fortify, but I'm not sure that was the right call. I was sitting around 93% accuracy and it didnt feel quite right. Character name is Elemental_Hit_Is_OP please check my skill tree as well!

Thank you!

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

The gear looks fine, Champion shouldn't be an issue however it looks like you didn't really path optimally in terms of your node allocation. You didn't take any defenses, and not that much life. By your level you should have Acro/Phase Acro and 160-180% max life.

If you need to drop damage that's fine I suggest using my endgame tree as a guideline of what to aim for by L90.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hello,
I'm having some mana problems.. I can only attack so fast before my mana is drained. I have the Soul Raker mana leech (with the lioneye jewel).
My ele hit mana cost is 55 and I have 123 mana unreserved.
Any suggestions? My profile is public so you can view my gear. Much appreciated.
Last edited by slkiey on Jun 20, 2019, 8:31:05 AM
"
slkiey wrote:
Hello,
I'm having some mana problems.. I can only attack so fast before my mana is drained. I have the Soul Raker mana leech (with the lioneye jewel).
My ele hit mana cost is 55 and I have 123 mana unreserved.
Any suggestions? My profile is public so you can view my gear. Much appreciated.

I don't see where you'd be running into mana issues most of the time. Are you attempting to spam Ele hit against single target with your GMP in? If so swap to Slower Proj or such on single target or use a swap weapon setup like I am.

If this is still not enough try a reduced mana craft on your ring, -8 or -9 will help a lot.

so i rolled with essences 5-6 times and got this , is this ok to boot with ? realistically how far would it get me ? and when should i look for an upgrade? after i have like xophs and kaoms right ?

ps: stream more ! :D
"
R1n wrote:

so i rolled with essences 5-6 times and got this , is this ok to boot with ? realistically how far would it get me ? and when should i look for an upgrade? after i have like xophs and kaoms right ?

ps: stream more ! :D

That's plenty fine to start. I'd recraft the WED to Penetration or fire damage but aside of that it should last you for awhile, likely through T16s. It might be a bit tedious but you could probably even do U Elder with a weapon like that.
What gap does this guide fill over the very extensive and well-written guide by mseabird? His crit Slayer Ele Hit is better-explained and better-built honestly, in case new players happen on this one instead. At least he knows how to use PoB properly.
Last edited by j_alter on Jun 21, 2019, 9:49:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info