[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
15m dps ?????????????
in pob lets remove his glove and bum only have 3 mil dps ????

Believe me, its always good to read first before commenting.
No sad feelings
https://imgur.com/a/jaZoSOI
got this weapon imrpinted
potential to get over 500 pdps if you hit the regal and get added phys.
Whisper me for offers.
Last edited by TheGourmet on Jun 12, 2019, 3:32:03 PM
"
agarwean wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
"
agarwean wrote:
I've started duelist cyclone and came to smg like this build. 1st i went gladiator for ms, but dmg was kinda low, so i went slayer for more dmg and aoe. There're my thought in case some one wants to see it.

1) Tree is pretty much the same.
2) You can craft +1 to melee range on amulet, so unique amulet with +2 looks really bad since you are getting +1 range (even if it is boosted by all aoe increases) but you loose SO much - hp, int (getting int is REAL problem). Also you can craft +1 range on gloves and helmet (if u want to use rare one for some reason).
3) -mana ring is VERY VERY good. If you go slayer and dont have 100% hit then u can always get precision of needed lvl to reserve almost all of your mana. It will give you nice dmg boost and item flexibility. And with -8 ring you can go up to 2 mana and no leech to use cyclone and leap slam only (no high lvl blood rage and phase run with only 2 mana tho). And since precision reserves flat mana you can always control how much do you have left.
4) Weapons - i would highly recommend using foils - for some dumb reason they are weapons with the highest weapon range in the game - 1 more then 2-handers. It is stupid imho, but we have what we have. Plus crit multy is always good.
5) Belt - i would not recommend using unique belt with intimidate. Other then giving you intimidate it is... lets say not the best belt is the game (it sucks with no intimidation). Intimidation is really good but why waste a whole belt on it? You don't need crit chance on weapon as slayer so... just get intimidate on hit weapon, with 15% chance and 10+ attacks per second you will always have it when it's needed. I'm using this one

I've self crafted it and it looks like one of the best in the league right now. I got lucky here, but you can go with much lower dps on it and it still be better then using belt. And getting intimidate on the weapon is SO easy. While crafting i were getting it 60-70% of the time.

So, TLDR - unique amu and belt sucks - get +1 range rare amu and intimidate on hit weapon + rare belt. Foils are the best weapons BY FAR. -mana ring is so good that i have no words. Precision aura stacks well with those rings.

UPD about amulet - there's also +10 ms (kinda) on it, so if you have enough int, hp, dmg, res and you want to boost you ms for clearspeed - then use it and devoto's helmet.

I'm working on beating that ;-)

I have it with imprint on %phys and aspeed, just gathering resources to continue the beastcrafting spam.

It is very good sword right away - just drop multi-craft on it and you are good to go. The only way to get intimidate on hit is phys fossil tho, and intimidate gives you up to 10 more dmg (less in reality cause you will have some "take increased dmg" without intimidate). So making sword with no intimidation but more dmg is better. But perfect is to get both dmg and intimidation.

Great sword anyway:)

I'm going for a split with beastcrafting, hoping to get some good splits to sell/craft more on for different versions and results. If anything I'm hoping for flat phys, hybrid (but ill take crit multi or crit too tbh)
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Hi i have one question.

With the aura's: Dread Banner, Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone
i got 48% of my Mana reserved.

How you manage to take Pride, that reserves another 50% (max 98% then),
without using an Enlighten gem?

The rest is clear and its a very recommandable Build!
I never leveled a Character easy like that.

Good work

Greetings

Last edited by sascha_waltl on Jun 12, 2019, 4:28:20 PM
Recently rerolled into this from the classic RT Two-Hander, on a 5l and a couple of 250 pdps foils and already doing infinitely better
"
sascha_waltl wrote:
Hi i have one question.

With the aura's: Dread Banner, Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone
i got 48% of my Mana reserved.

How you manage to take Pride, that reserves another 50% (max 98% then),
without using an Enlighten gem?

The rest is clear and its a very recommandable Build!
I never leveled a Character easy like that.

Good work

Greetings

We're using 2 rings with -# to Total Mana Cost of Skills, so our skills are free.

"
Recently rerolled into this from the classic RT Two-Hander, on a 5l and a couple of 250 pdps foils and already doing infinitely better

Glad to hear :3
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Last edited by Szynima on Jun 12, 2019, 4:49:05 PM
Tried around in PoB a little - currently it seems Rage is the better DPS gem than Melee Physical. What is your opinion on this. I know you listed it as a possibility but even aside from the movespeed buff, it seems damage is higher.
Do you prefer the DPS version or tankier version of Slayer? Why?
"
Szynima wrote:

"
freakydouche wrote:
uhh my problem is squishiness and i found myself on champion-slayer discussion.. looks like new gems f worded off every guideline. :p

my damage is arround 80k but getting hits & vaal pact makes me sick. what should i do? respec vaal pact or slayer?

also thanks for the build. new cyclone is amazing

You'll go Vaal Pact with both classes. Slayer is more forgiving if you position yourself badly and has more AOE in maps, DPS wise Champion is on top if it comes to bossing.

yeah uhh i asked vaal pact for early-squish-solving & did it. not using vp right now.

and also im gonna get the nomad instead deceiver belt. pob says its a buff. maybe you consider adding to guide
"
ComMcNeil wrote:
Tried around in PoB a little - currently it seems Rage is the better DPS gem than Melee Physical. What is your opinion on this. I know you listed it as a possibility but even aside from the movespeed buff, it seems damage is higher.

Why would we need a buff that stacks up for 20s when the boss is alrdy dead in that timeframe. Also, I calculated it and I had less damage.

Overall not a good option.

"
USH008 wrote:
Do you prefer the DPS version or tankier version of Slayer? Why?

I personally play a hybrid of both, more leaning towards the tanky version tho, since we have insane amounts of damage and have so much potential upwards. The tanky version can also get up to 20 Mil with BiS gear. (Watcher's Eye, 420dps foils etc.)

"
freakydouche wrote:
"
Szynima wrote:

"
freakydouche wrote:
uhh my problem is squishiness and i found myself on champion-slayer discussion.. looks like new gems f worded off every guideline. :p

my damage is arround 80k but getting hits & vaal pact makes me sick. what should i do? respec vaal pact or slayer?

also thanks for the build. new cyclone is amazing

You'll go Vaal Pact with both classes. Slayer is more forgiving if you position yourself badly and has more AOE in maps, DPS wise Champion is on top if it comes to bossing.

yeah uhh i asked vaal pact for early-squish-solving & did it. not using vp right now.

and also im gonna get the nomad instead deceiver belt. pob says its a buff. maybe you consider adding to guide

It is a buff cause you still have intimidate enabled ;)
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Last edited by Szynima on Jun 12, 2019, 5:08:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info