[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

i really enjoy this build and kill red bosses like cracking nuts.
Hi, this will be my first melee character, and I would like to try champion. The leveling tree link you provided is complete for end game. Can someone please tell me the order of major skill nodes to get so I have a general idea where to go first in the tree.....even for the first 60 points or so would help a ton. Thx.
Last edited by Fates_Warning on Jun 9, 2019, 3:04:07 PM
Hi, can I switch the psychical damage to attack speed ? in the start, it would be better?
"
Fates_Warning wrote:
Hi, this will be my first melee character, and I would like to try champion. The leveling tree link you provided is complete for end game. Can someone please tell me the order of major skill nodes to get so I have a general idea where to go first in the tree.....even for the first 60 points or so would help a ton. Thx.

Leveling tree's are in the PoB pastebin.
Hi, it's my first time PoE, and I'm following your build.

Looking at your skill tree, there are times when you go into two seperate ways. Could you detail in which order you do this?

Thank you! c:
"
BrynBoi wrote:
Hi, it's my first time PoE, and I'm following your build.

Looking at your skill tree, there are times when you go into two seperate ways. Could you detail in which order you do this?

Thank you! c:

Nevermind. it's in your pastebin
Hows this build so far into 3.7?
All things Melee~
Having fun with this build, right now sitting at 140k hideout tooltip dps and pretty happy about it, very little investment besides the 5L and scaeva gladius.
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:

Thanks for the reply, though i didnt understand how we lose endurance charges?

The Channeling nodes give you endurance charge when hit which you'd drop.

"
Sesomar wrote:
u just changed to slayer what made u do that

Smoother mapping basically, sadly damage went down a bit for bosses tho.

"
Can u show us ur weapon? And buold starter meta?

Added under Gear-section

"
freakydouche wrote:
uhh my problem is squishiness and i found myself on champion-slayer discussion.. looks like new gems f worded off every guideline. :p

my damage is arround 80k but getting hits & vaal pact makes me sick. what should i do? respec vaal pact or slayer?

also thanks for the build. new cyclone is amazing

You'll go Vaal Pact with both classes. Slayer is more forgiving if you position yourself badly and has more AOE in maps, DPS wise Champion is on top if it comes to bossing.

"
PolskiSernik wrote:
Hi, can I switch the psychical damage to attack speed ? in the start, it would be better?

It's slightly better yes, but you'll lose some HP, depends on you. Don't think we need the extra damage.

"
Hows this build so far into 3.7?

I've just hit T8 maps and still shredding bosses within 1-2seconds. Mapping is smoother on slayer I gotta say, legion encounters yield more monsters, but overall the damage on champ was far more consistent and noticably faster on bosses.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Slayer is just looking so much better to me right now, surely the boss damage can't be that much worse? What's causing it to be less dps?
Last edited by Glithy on Jun 9, 2019, 4:01:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info