[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Well I spent the entire evening trying to finish uber lab, respeccing everything, getting a 5 link belly, and a ~300 dps foil.
I am all out of money (like, seriously nothing lol) but in a lot better shape!
Guess its time to get on poemap and start filling some stuff in!

Thanks again for the continued work on this. Maybe ill actually get to Shaper this league lol.
Running LHC and was using your old tanky slayer build. If I'm planning on going Soul Tether but don't expect to have the currency anytime soon (only in like Act 7 at the moment) should I still follow the new POB or spec a bit differently until I can afford the jewel?
"
SH1FT1 wrote:
Running LHC and was using your old tanky slayer build. If I'm planning on going Soul Tether but don't expect to have the currency anytime soon (only in like Act 7 at the moment) should I still follow the new POB or spec a bit differently until I can afford the jewel?

You can still run the old version no worries. Only thing you could do now is already run the new ascendancy path, which is Impact -> Headsman -> Bane of Legends -> Overwhelm, but keep in mind that this will remove a lot of leech for you which you might wanna take advantage of in HC, so you could potentially grab at least Endless Hunger to have that going for you, maybe Soul Thirst aswell to get the benefit of the "Life Leech is not removed at full life" mod. That'll save you a few regrets later on. Other skilltree changes are quite minor and shouldn't be too much of a problem once you get the belt+jewel to spec over to with the amount of regrets you get during leveling.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Last edited by Szynima on Jun 18, 2019, 10:57:51 PM
So how better can this build be when compared to 2H RT build ? I'm following 2H RT build and willing to respect into this build for more damage. The build i'm following is good enough in term of defense ( i dont die much ) but the damage on UE is not good enough even with some decent gears ( not that it doesn't have enough damage but i feel like i need more cause i like the feeling of melting bosses in seconds :D ). UE is down anyway but still i need more damage. The defense is the biggest thing i'm worried about because this build doesnt have slayer's over leech. So how's that affect the build defense. Does this build feel tanky enough ? I'm asking not because i didn't read the guide about the defensive layers but i don't believe in numbers, especially dodge. What i'm asking is the real experience when mapping and bosses. Hope you guys can give me some review :D Thanks in advance
"
Szynima wrote:
"
SH1FT1 wrote:

You can still run the old version no worries. Only thing you could do now is already run the new ascendancy path, which is Impact -> Headsman -> Bane of Legends -> Overwhelm, but keep in mind that this will remove a lot of leech for you which you might wanna take advantage of in HC, so you could potentially grab at least Endless Hunger to have that going for you, maybe Soul Thirst aswell to get the benefit of the "Life Leech is not removed at full life" mod. That'll save you a few regrets later on. Other skilltree changes are quite minor and shouldn't be too much of a problem once you get the belt+jewel to spec over to with the amount of regrets you get during leveling.

Do you think I should stick with Iron Reflexes for now or swap it out?
Running "old" version with bronn's lithe, and having serious problems with survivability, especially on t15-16 maps with rippy mods, thinking about switching to soul tether, but having a question tho, isn't champion better than slayer when using soul tether? Since we get full life leech anyways, but champion provides much more survivability?
And you dropped iron reflexes in soul tether version is it really worth it?
Last edited by Profatum on Jun 19, 2019, 12:15:09 AM
Does the "60% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride" watcher's eye translate into enough damage to be worth the cost for us? Is the impale watchers eye better?
Last edited by Malira on Jun 19, 2019, 12:06:09 AM
"
Szynima wrote:

"
kaelsy wrote:
"
Memitim wrote:
Are the foils best in slot or affordably attainable?

Those foils are misleading, because they have 4 suffixes applied (multimod is a suffix) - no idea why the author made them like that, I almost wasted some ex cuz of him.

Without the cannot roll they were still achievable tho :p changed it now!

Could you make a step-by-step craft guide for inexperienced crafters? I do not understand how do you get
%phys (prefix)
flat phys (prefix)
multimod (suffix 1)
attack speed (suffix 2)
crit chance (suffix 3)
crit multi (suffix 4)
Just dropped 4 exalts tonight...3 in a stack from a betrayal.

So i'm now super torn, 6 link BoB or Bronn's? Totally unsure. Want to kill Shapers and UberElder and farm legions obviously.

Heading for soul tether version
Be careful anyone starting out and trying to buy a The Princess - I had two sellers last night offering lower versions of the listed items. Maybe accidental, maybe not.

Just check the colours and numbers to be safe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info