[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

If you run two steel ring's with:
"GAIN 10% of PHYSICAL DMG AS EXTRA FIRE DAMAGE"

Does it stack ?

Guys, I have some doubts about this build and would like to help you to get the doubt out.

1. Why use Blood Magic + Leap Slam if you already have the Soul Taker effect?

2. How to use Enduring Cry if your mana pool will be 100% reserved because of the Ash + Purify + Hatred auras?

3. Why use Hatred? Will cold damage bring about what benefit?

4. How does CWDT Setup work? When I take damage automatically will it be used Immortal Call + Summon Lighting Golem + Blood Rage? Is correct ?

5. How does HoT + Curse on hit + Warlords mark work? (I was really confused here ...)

6. What aura combination should I actually use in endgame / mapping?

Thank you all for your cooperation
Last edited by Syppher on Jun 24, 2019, 10:35:44 AM
Answers below:

1. Why use Blood Magic + Leap Slam if you already have the Soul Taker effect?
-Absolutely no reason, you only need BM if you aren't running Soul Taker. You do need mana to use Blood Rage/Berserk, keep that in mind.

2. How to use Enduring Cry if your mana pool will be 100% reserved because of the Ash + Purify + Hatred auras?
-Don't know why people even use it, you don't need any more endurance charge generation.

3. Why use Hatred? Will cold damage bring about what benefit?
-More dmg, will explain my aura experience below.

4. How does CWDT Setup work? When I take damage automatically will it be used Immortal Call + Summon Lighting Golem + Blood Rage? Is correct ?
-No, CwDT trigger golem and immortal call, your Blood rage should be max lvl (so CwDT 9 won't be able to proc it, you need to do it yourself). Why this? more attack speed.

5. How does HoT + Curse on hit + Warlords mark work? (I was really confused here ...)
-Herald of Thunders strikes a boss once every some time, he gets the curse. Is it needed? definitely not, you have life and mana leech and endurance charge generation already. Better check my vulnerability curse with CwDT.

6. What aura combination should I actually use in endgame / mapping?
-Hatred + HoA + HoP is OK for AOE, I had to switch (t16) to Pride + HoP + War Banner + Blood and Sand (blod stance) in order to get awesome boss dmg (regular mobs melt already).

BTW, I'm just someone who has played this build a bit, I'm just talking based on my experience, we should wait for the owner to let us know what he thinks.
"
If you run two steel ring's with:
"GAIN 10% of PHYSICAL DMG AS EXTRA FIRE DAMAGE"

Does it stack ?

Yes it does.
ANightCodexAppeared, question:

My 2 rings or one mark of the elder with a shaped ring that caps all my res + life?

BTW: I recently switched Hatred + HoA + HoP for Pride + HoP + Blood and Sand (blood stance) + War Banner
Last edited by chaossbart on Jun 24, 2019, 3:18:29 PM
"
chaossbart wrote:

BTW: I recently switched Hatred + HoA + HoP for Pride + HoP + Blood and Sand (blood stance) + War Banner

Question: Tried that combo with PoB and it would be ~9k dps more with your setup ...

But is the playstile better? I mean: Not sure about that war banner thing ... will it just be active, or do you drop the banner?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
chaossbart wrote:

Question: Tried that combo with PoB and it would be ~9k dps more with your setup ...

But is the playstile better? I mean: Not sure about that war banner thing ... will it just be active, or do you drop the banner?

Thanks for the POB info. I just go trough every mob except for bosses/Legion bosses, that's why I switched.

The playstyle is the same, you just have better dmg against bosses, the war banner comes handful because you get the extra phys dmg and the adrenaline is awesome (I put the totem, active berserker and then drop the banner for some stupid dps).
Hmm Berserk, not enough slots for that ;)

BTW you should probably drop increased area of effect/conc effect and use pulverize instead ...

PoB from guide starter has a generic one hand axe and i switched second one to soul taker, with that: 5 link + icreased area of effect = 74.332 dps. 5 link + pulverize = 107.725 dps, 5 link + conc = 114.443 dps ...

Depends what you like, as you have white sockets ... for me i prefer to avoid switching all the time and just stick with pulverize ;) area is big enough imho.
Hi, this is really curious one.
I've read all the replies, and someone says the max level blood rage should be proc by myself, not proc by CWDT. However if you link blood rage with CWDT, i cannot use it since the CWDT prevent it. How do you use the blood rage even it linked with CWDT? or do i have to put blood rage to other gear? Someone says max level blood rage proc automatically when u enter the map, but not happen to me. Somebody help me.
"
jimmy6874 wrote:
Hi, this is really curious one.
I've read all the replies, and someone says the max level blood rage should be proc by myself, not proc by CWDT. However if you link blood rage with CWDT, i cannot use it since the CWDT prevent it. How do you use the blood rage even it linked with CWDT? or do i have to put blood rage to other gear? Someone says max level blood rage proc automatically when u enter the map, but not happen to me. Somebody help me.

You need mana to cast blood rage and berserk , you should link it with blood magic.

You can use vulnerability for cwdt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info