[3.7] Sweep'N'Strike — 2.5 Million Damage/Sweep and Heavy Strike [Great Leaguestarter]

"
Kiro121 wrote:
Which Ascendancy skill points order ?

Hunger-Fervour-Overwhelm-Headsman
Multistrike works with sweep again in recent patch.
"
GWOODgg wrote:
Multistrike works with sweep again in recent patch.

Multistrike is poo for this build. Just use pulverise or fortify. You will destroy all packs with single swing.
All guardians/elder guardians 80lvl
Elder and Shaper - done
Nice heavy strike mechanic, I made my own build with Starforge, 3,5m total DPS with Starforge on POB
What about close combat ? POB can't calculate DPS with it
Unfortunately non-viable for HC - not enough HP % (need at least 200%+ on non jewel nodes).
And even after that defences are just not making it.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
3xta wrote:
Nice heavy strike mechanic, I made my own build with Starforge, 3,5m total DPS with Starforge on POB
What about close combat ? POB can't calculate DPS with it

Dunno, right now mechanics seems to be broken. I will check this for heavy strike.
"
Filousov wrote:
Unfortunately non-viable for HC - not enough HP % (need at least 200%+ on non jewel nodes).
And even after that defences are just not making it.

HP is not a core for survivability right now. If you want more - you can buy kaom's and swap to second disintegrator on solo targer. Today this staff cost 10c for perfect one on SC.

Yesterday my juggernaut with buffed fortify, 7 endur charges and 7.5 hp was killed in one shot at t16 map without damage buffs. Legion archer with phys aura (only one) just destroyed me.
For example, this dude can survive shaper slam...

Stuns and knockback is really helpful.

Anyway, I don't recommended this build for HC. Try to essence drain, impale cyclone and other meta stuff.
Last edited by Kursed_one on Jun 20, 2019, 12:35:41 PM
Hey there, just wanted to say thanks for the build. Its been a lot of fun.

I was having some issues dying so I was experimenting with my defenses and fiddling around with the Glancing Blows Keystone (Double block chance, 50% damage from blocks) from the Timeless Jewels while also getting some extra staff block and Armour nodes to help smooth and reduce the damage for the leech to do its work. (I also might have gotten extremely lucky and got a total of 10% chance for double damage on some staff nodes)

Just wondering what your thoughts about it are. I'm working on getting to Shaper for the first time so was wondering if it sounds like a solid plan or not.
"
ZergsANerd wrote:
Hey there, just wanted to say thanks for the build. Its been a lot of fun.

I was having some issues dying so I was experimenting with my defenses and fiddling around with the Glancing Blows Keystone (Double block chance, 50% damage from blocks) from the Timeless Jewels while also getting some extra staff block and Armour nodes to help smooth and reduce the damage for the leech to do its work. (I also might have gotten extremely lucky and got a total of 10% chance for double damage on some staff nodes)

Just wondering what your thoughts about it are. I'm working on getting to Shaper for the first time so was wondering if it sounds like a solid plan or not.

Thanks for good words!
I wanted to try this but can't get specific jewel. I think that will buff survaivability well enought.

Shaper was pretty easy. With today powercreep this boss is not something really special :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info