[3.7] Sweep'N'Strike — 2.5 Million Damage/Sweep and Heavy Strike [Great Leaguestarter]

Added t11-14 map gameplay. Updated progression
Man you get sick degen with blood rage + disintegrator degen, almost no armor, how you live with that?
"
greezly2 wrote:
Man you get sick degen with blood rage + disintegrator degen, almost no armor, how you live with that?

Slayer have overleech. You mitigate all damage from degen when you hit enemy.
Overleech+fortify+endur charges from staff passive nodes+block chance = great survivability. Also knockback and stun is great too :)

Also I added full Defiled Cathedral clear video
Last edited by Kursed_one on Jun 12, 2019, 12:57:45 PM
Updated tree - droped vaal pact
Привет. В ПОБ ссылке которую ты дал, был включен адреналин. Ты его откуда-то берешь или это ошибка? Просто если его выключить, то дамаг на 500к падает... Я понимаю что это, наверное, немного, но все же...

UPD. Про баннер забыл, извиняюсь.
Last edited by Djuzepe on Jun 12, 2019, 1:51:31 PM
I must say this build is shot to lvl.I am on Brin King and his aoe just 1 hits me.
"
luka2113 wrote:
I must say this build is shot to lvl.I am on Brin King and his aoe just 1 hits me.

If Brine King shot you - that's not the build problem. Build start to be a build only on maps. Before - you just leveling melee guy.

If you diying on quest boss - just try to up your life and of course never take crits on leveling and vaal pact before 4 lab (actually I dropped vaal pact). Check «Progress» in first page. You can see - I leveling with RT. Before A3 I using cleave.
Last edited by Kursed_one on Jun 12, 2019, 3:48:58 PM
Pulverize is insane in this build for sweep. Give it a try and let me know what you think but IMO Pulverize > fortify or melee at full life.
"
GWOODgg wrote:
Pulverize is insane in this build for sweep. Give it a try and let me know what you think but IMO Pulverize > fortify or melee at full life.

Thanks for advice
It's a good option for clearspeed too. I'm not sure that better than fortify but I added it to build variation
Which Ascendancy skill points order ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info