Path of Exile: Legion Gem Information

Pog
You posted 2 Ground Slam gems next to each other...
Hello everyone!
Can u help me, guys?
If i use Impale support gem linked with Stone golem and it prock(debuff Impale on enemy), could Flame golem cause a trigger of Impale by his spells?
Thanks in advance!
wait... but which are the new one?
"
Djoludok wrote:
Hello everyone!
Can u help me, guys?
If i use Impale support gem linked with Stone golem and it prock(debuff Impale on enemy), could Flame golem cause a trigger of Impale by his spells?
Thanks in advance!
Yes, all hits trigger Impale.
"
Djoludok wrote:
Hello everyone!
Can u help me, guys?
Thanks in advance!

Impale works with physical damage. GOlem deals fire damage.
"
decezmeu wrote:
"
Djoludok wrote:
Hello everyone!
Can u help me, guys?
Thanks in advance!

Impale works with physical damage. GOlem deals fire damage.
Only attacks can inflict Impale and only a portion of the physical damage of the attack is stored, yes.

But the stored physical damage on the enemy can be triggered by anything that hits, including pure elemental or chaos spells, and even hits that deal no damage with Ancestral Bond.
all melee skill now hit multip taget. then what'll happen with something like Winter Burial for Glacial Hammer?
"
Joker wrote:
"
Djoludok wrote:
Hello everyone!
Can u help me, guys?
Thanks in advance!
Yes, all hits trigger Impale.

Thanks a lot, man!
It is really helpful
"
BaiDimo wrote:
Consecrated Path buff or nerf?

What does "Now has an attack speed multiplier of 80%."

It means, your attackspeed gets multiplied by 0.8 ... so you attack slower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info