Code of Conduct Changes - Do better at least for optics

Actually, this page has some excellent discussion. I think many good points have been made.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
pneuma wrote:
Some businesses are better being purely transactional (think, corner store), some are better at being a place to hang out and coincidentally purchase things (think, coffee shop). Which kind of business is GGG?

I think I will keep my opinion to myself on this one. GGG will just ban me for voicing an opinion that they don't care for. Or snip my post. Or whatever.

I think at this point it is pretty clear what sort of business they are. ;)
Censored.
Look, just like current OT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmxFw1LAbo

Down to 40 post's in a week, well played building an active community.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
What's up with this thread, i post and no bumb or signal for a new message?

Ehh.

Peace,

-Boem-
People are playing POE rather than posting in a dead end thread. Seems like mission accomplished. *hat tip* to the brass :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
People are playing POE rather than posting in a dead end thread. Seems like mission accomplished. *hat tip* to the brass :)

True, makes me wonder what moderator will be fired as a result of this successfull mission.

Peace,

-Boem-
The horse this thread was riding on has already beaten to death many times over. All that's left is a big blob of Arby's horsey sauce.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Ya'll better be nice to me!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

I think you're great. :)
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

I think you're great. :)

I appreciate you pneuma.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info