Test Guild, Please Ignore <REDDIT> Official Reddit PoE guild recruiting! | HEIST |

What is "Test Guild, Please Ignore"?

"Test Guild, Please Ignore" is the official Path of Exile guild, and was started in 2013 during Anarchy/Onslaught league. We are a very close-knit group of individuals that have been playing since beta. Among our ranks are two Reddit & discord moderators that contribute to the community each and every day. The guild primarily consists of league players, but there are a few that venture in to Standard and Hardcore as well. The majority of the guild is extremely knowledgeable about crafting, racing, and any general knowledge.

What are we looking for in our members?

We feel that there is no appropriate answer to this question, but we value activity over all else. We are akin to having a consistent 80-120 players online during the day, especially during peak hours. For Delerium league, we had roughly 224 players play across the board, and a couple others that enjoyed the comfort of standard play. While there are no strict requirements we do ask that you:
* Are over the age of 18
* Can understand and comprehend English (we are not strict on this)
* Will reach out if you ever need help with anything.
* Will join our discord, where we all chat and discuss anything and everything.

Is there a discord?

As stated above, we have a very active discord server that is open to all of our members. In addition to this, we always have a handful of officers and members alike in voice, especially at the start of a league. We have a very dysfunctional family, and are always looking to add to our ranks. While it is not a strict requirement, discord is our primary form of communication inside and outside of the game. In addition to this, a lot of our members play a variety of other games outside of Path of Exile, so there is always something to do!

A lot of other guilds have a purging/kick system if you don't achieve certain goals; what is your policy?

A lot of other guilds fall under the impression that the game is not for newer players, and have "standards to uphold". This is simply not the case, and we love taking on newer players. We were all, at one point, new to the wonderful world of Wraeclast. Our goal is to help others see the beauty and love we have had, and still have for Path of Exile. Path of Exile is an expansive game that can be quite confusing at times, but fret not, we will help out to the best of our abilities.

So there is no purging system?

There is no purging system, as we don't ask you to complete certain tasks in order to remain in the guild. The only purging we do is for members whom have been inactive for the length of two seasons, without any notification. While we are very understanding of certain situations, we pride ourselves in being extremely active during leagues. With this being said, we are currently at 232/250 capacity for guild slots.

Benefits of joining "Test Guild, Please Ignore"!

*A very active and social discord that is very diverse among its members.
* A guild stash (in excess of 100 tabs, by the way!)
* An extremely knowledgeable and well-versed leadership team.
* Private leagues towards the end of the league, to keep things fresh!
* A "family setting" where you aren't just another number, and make a name for yourself.
* Some light group play, specifically for map completion and bossing.
* A chance to connect with other members that share the same interests in other games.
* Map sharing as members progress throughout the league.

In conclusion:

As stated above, we are currently 217/250 for members. We expect our roster to fill up quickly between now and the start of Ultimatum. If anything that was covered above interests you, or you have additional questions, my contact information will be listed below. Don't hesitate to reach out and see if we have room! There is no strict application process, but I will ask you a few questions about yourself during our conversation. Once accepted, I will set you up with an in-game invite to the guild and a link to our discord server. Thanks again exile, I'll see you soon.

Points of contact:

Primary: Sneakyplant#7679 (DISCORD)
Anna Kendrick#8076 (DISCORD)
riffautae#8858 (DISCORD)
Fyan#0001 (DISCORD)
Eddie#8333 (DISCORD)

*Feel free to post below or message me with your contact information if you would like me to reach out to you as well*

https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/381

Last edited by SDiana2 on Apr 14, 2021, 5:07:37 PM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2020, 3:12:06 AM
Hi. I am one of the Guild Officers. With the new Legion League starting up this weekend most of us will be available to accept new members and also to answer various questions you might have.

Feel free to message me anytime here on the official forums, Discord, Reddit and of course In-Game.

My main IGN is Astrom.

Good luck and have fun!
PM sent to both Diana and Astrom.

Thanks much!
this about to be the hottest guild 2019 im calling it
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Last edited by Ryphe on Jun 4, 2019, 9:47:18 PM
self-introduction PM sent to both Diana and Astrom

Thank you
Is this TEST GUILD, BEST GUILD! ?
Almost 230/250 for slots. Will be expanding to 300-350 slots to allow for more members throughout Legion. Annual purge for members that have been offline in excess of 8 months taking place soon as well, which will only free up 20 spots or so x)
^ if that's any indication to how active we are.
Hey all, I'm Lethal, another Guild Officer. In case the other officers aren't online to accept you, just pm me here or on discord @ Lethal#7574. Things are picking up with the new league launching in a few days and we expect to have a full house both in discord and in game. See you out there!
Fire sale
Good morning bump! We're almost at the "24 hours away" marker.
We have about 12 spots left in the guild before it is filled to capacity!
Update: Currently 245/250 for members! We're planning on about 50-70+ people being online tomorrow, as well as peak hours throughout the weeks to come!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info