No Lube Metamorph PTLeague (PL6450)

I would say to Koperago and VaDe, that this time the league is made more for the fun than some real competition and I could argue that trading in this league is more fun than it ever was in standard league. And it is partly due to the fact there is no stash so people are actualy forced to trade whatever they find for whatever the price buyer has at hand.
I think Koperago and VaDe aren't considering how small the league is. We're talking tens of people on at a time. There is not going to be botting and while I'm not keeping any sorts of tabs on this, there isn't any sort of team of guys pushing ladder or anything. Most characters are dead before maps anyway.

The trading inventory is limited to each person's 5x12 inventory grid. There isn't much of a supply of items. I got a chest I needed because I happened to be online the same time as someone else who found it. Had I not been online at that moment I bet he would've left it on the ground and moved along. It really doesn't feel like it's that much easier. I still farm troves over and over and over.
applied
I understand that trade barely makes a difference in this league, but it kind of requires the no stash mod to remain challenging.

No stash mod sucks a lot of the fun out of the game, as you are forced into inventory tetris a lot.

You are also at the mercy of RNG a lot more as you can't keep a lot of the maps and an unlucky period can deplete your highest maps quickly.

Just my point of view and one of the reasons I decided not to participate.
"
VaDe255 wrote:

No stash mod sucks a lot of the fun out of the game, as you are forced into inventory tetris a lot.

That was my concern too, until I actualy tried the league and for me it was actualy blessing in disguised as a normaly SSF player and horder I realized I spent much more time to stash my curency and items to coresponding tabs after I fill my invenory I really dont miss stashes one bit.
"
VaDe255 wrote:

You are also at the mercy of RNG a lot more as you can't keep a lot of the maps and an unlucky period can deplete your highest maps quickly.

The funny thing I learned thanks to this league but it actualy maight be just HC thing, I dont rush to maps in "braindead" mode, I actualy kinda play the game like I am already maping in the campaign since every little upgrade matter, normaly I just rush to maps with half my gear from coast roll my T1 items and call it a day. I usualy has my build pretty much complete in this league before I even got to the maps so progressing throught tiers is not really as important to me. And also you dont realy want to rush to red tiers in this league since that mean death.
Last edited by LaughingManCZ on Jul 3, 2019, 10:04:44 AM
I don't understand, i was playing my char lvl 8 and disconnected. I can't relog in league :(
"
Zibou37 wrote:
I don't understand, i was playing my char lvl 8 and disconnected. I can't relog in league :(

Can you log in now?
Any plans to clean up inactives, and add more slots, can't apply
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
"
Any plans to clean up inactives, and add more slots, can't apply

Have you tried recently? I was able to accept 3 more people as of 10 minutes ago from this post.
was able to request
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info