No Lube HCTrade Legion: PTLeague (PL4623)

"
Abysm92 wrote:
why no ssf

To see how interesting trade can be without vendor's/stashes or mules in a very difficult league. And so we don't have to trove farm!
nevermind
Last edited by Ensley03 on Jun 7, 2019, 3:07:47 PM
Last edited by LaughingManCZ on Jun 10, 2019, 5:56:54 PM
'Bookmarking' to check out later. Tried the league in Synthesis, 'twas fun!
Imperial Terraces hideout: thread/2257515
Oriath Gardens hideout: thread/2325653

Forum moderation is pathetic. Removing this line from my signature without notifying me was just another proof of it.
What about partying? I could try this one with a friend if allowed.
"
Archan111 wrote:
What about partying? I could try this one with a friend if allowed.

Yes it is allowed.
Hey I'm interested in trying this league. How do I start?

Also, I'm trying to wrap my head around the paradigm shift of not having a stash... do you just keep your inventory full of the stuff you want to keep?
"
slappynuts wrote:
Hey I'm interested in trying this league. How do I start?

Also, I'm trying to wrap my head around the paradigm shift of not having a stash... do you just keep your inventory full of the stuff you want to keep?

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/No+Lube+Legion+PTLeague

Scroll down at the bottom to apply. Yes, you keep everything in your inventory
What happened to the league? I cant see it in the main menu, and on the website it doesnt list my account as a part of the league anymore.

edit:
"
"Rules:
No Muling
Once a character has entered the Templar Laboratory they cannot re-enter this zone with the same character
A player may NEVER have two characters alive at the same time in the No Lube Legion League

Breaking these rules will result in your acount removed from the league
Suspected Mule Accounts will also be removed"

¨
I didnt mule. I merely started a witch, got to coast lvl 2, died, made another witch, got to mud flats and died again at lvl 5.

I suspect that I was removed from the league for some reason? I dont have any messages on my account so i cant be sure. I didn't break any of the rules so I don't know whats going on
Last edited by Tatterson on Jun 30, 2019, 8:56:56 PM
ProjectPTStuff

It's people like you that this game needs more of, sadly what happened to you in the last league that changed your mind, made you in a way more soft, as in softcore, haha just a joke, but what I'm trying to say is

Why would you help organize a league with trading/grouping (non SSF) when I'm guessing by now you know GGG does a poor job preventing botting, real money trading for currency/items and simply a league where the players will have much easier time not only to get items from others but to get items from the game by grouping as well as EXP.

Ultimately, the worst part though is how if you go for the race to 90 or 100 or whatever when you know certain players have a significant edge from simply having others available to assist them it just ruins the fair competition for all. Forget the fact that players can take shifts (brothers/sisters/uncles,mothers, haha) where they can just grind longer without breaks.

There is a good reason in the current design/structure of the game I dislike the combination of grouping + trading, so please at least next league I do hope you reconsider this trade/group BS or any other rules where you know you can't simply enforce for all like no mulling, so might as well allow all to use their stash, it won't make much difference in a perma death league with no rare/magic drops and all those difficult mods combined.
Twitch - Kopogero (Rank #1 SSF HC Synthesis Juggernaut)
(Rank #1 Kammell class race Marauder)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info