No Lube Metamorph PTLeague (PL6450)

"
Abysm92 wrote:
why no ssf

To see how interesting trade can be without vendor's/stashes or mules in a very difficult league. And so we don't have to trove farm!
nevermind
Last edited by Ensley03 on Jun 7, 2019, 3:07:47 PM
Last edited by LaughingManCZ on Jun 10, 2019, 5:56:54 PM
'Bookmarking' to check out later. Tried the league in Synthesis, 'twas fun!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
What about partying? I could try this one with a friend if allowed.
"
Archan111 wrote:
What about partying? I could try this one with a friend if allowed.

Yes it is allowed.
Hey I'm interested in trying this league. How do I start?

Also, I'm trying to wrap my head around the paradigm shift of not having a stash... do you just keep your inventory full of the stuff you want to keep?
"
slappynuts wrote:
Hey I'm interested in trying this league. How do I start?

Also, I'm trying to wrap my head around the paradigm shift of not having a stash... do you just keep your inventory full of the stuff you want to keep?

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/No+Lube+Legion+PTLeague

Scroll down at the bottom to apply. Yes, you keep everything in your inventory
What happened to the league? I cant see it in the main menu, and on the website it doesnt list my account as a part of the league anymore.

edit:
"
"Rules:
No Muling
Once a character has entered the Templar Laboratory they cannot re-enter this zone with the same character
A player may NEVER have two characters alive at the same time in the No Lube Legion League

Breaking these rules will result in your acount removed from the league
Suspected Mule Accounts will also be removed"

¨
I didnt mule. I merely started a witch, got to coast lvl 2, died, made another witch, got to mud flats and died again at lvl 5.

I suspect that I was removed from the league for some reason? I dont have any messages on my account so i cant be sure. I didn't break any of the rules so I don't know whats going on
Last edited by Tatterson on Jun 30, 2019, 8:56:56 PM
100% agree with what Kopogero said there. I don't see a reason to allow trade and grouping.

I would much rather see some pointless mods removed.

Famine just makes things inconvenient and reduces the QoL, you can just go and refill flasks in a low level area if you really need to.

No stash does the same from my point of view. It make the progress much slower and forces you to find ways around it, like throwing items on the floor in an instance and keeping the instance alive, or putting things into your crafting bench etc.
I understand that you lose everything on death, but there should be a mod for that, rather than the "no stash" mod.

Mods like these really make the league undesireable to play for me at least.
Last edited by VaDe255 on Jul 2, 2019, 4:19:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info