[3.7] [Starter] Bow-Slayer || Barrage & TS/LA/ || 3M+ Shaper DPS || 5.3k Life [WiP]

"
Balthek wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the guide! I've been following it (level 72 right now) and it's going ok.
I have tried using LA (on a 5 link) but it feels so much worse than RoA on a 4 link, am I missing something?

What are the first items to aim for? The body armor? My character is in my profile if you want to have a look.

Bow and Quiver is first thing!

btw: dont get tombfists like still in my PoB Link, they're nerfed.
Thanks for the reply.

Another quick question: do you think you can turn this build to MF when you are geared? Eg put windripper/bisco's leash etc?
"
Balthek wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Another quick question: do you think you can turn this build to MF when you are geared? Eg put windripper/bisco's leash etc?

Of course u can, ull just have to trade dps and/or survivabillity :/ - but i guess it should work out farming red maps.
Any reason for using Projectile weakness over assassin's mark if you're crit? Minimum 3 power charges give like 10% more crit and that only requires changing curse setup.
"
GameTasticc wrote:
Any reason for using Projectile weakness over assassin's mark if you're crit? Minimum 3 power charges give like 10% more crit and that only requires changing curse setup.

I prefer projectiles weakness due to the pierce. It makes clearing maps more efficient. We don't have any pierce through skilltree. Best would be to change to assassin's Mark in bossfights, since u're right about the dps boost.
Last edited by Void_xy on Jun 11, 2019, 5:29:56 AM
Why u change Bane of Legends on Brutal Fervour ?
"
Ramafani wrote:
Why u change Bane of Legends on Brutal Fervour ?

Im still not sure about this one. Brutal fervour gives more survivability due to overleech and taking less dmg.
Culling strike is nice though. Do as u like.
a changelog would be great... I see you update the guide everyday but I can't see what you've changed.
"
Void_xy wrote:
"
GameTasticc wrote:

I prefer projectiles weakness due to the pierce. It makes clearing maps more efficient. We don't have any pierce through skilltree. Best would be to change to assassin's Mark in bossfights, since u're right about the dps boost.

btw... how do you proc curses on boss fights? HoI only applies it on shatters, ie when the boss is dead.. or am I missing something?
Hey, thanks a lot for posting your build!

I'm a new player and have been using this build for my first ever character. I am currently on act 4 and have noticed that I'm running into some issues with survivability and damage. I got stomped by Izaros on my 2 attempts that I tried yesterday as well.

I'm currently level 44 and have linked my skill tree and skills that I'm currently using below:

https://pastebin.com/D9Pd7SWS

I guess i'm just wondering--what should I be prioritizing on my skill tree right now? I'm assuming it's getting as much life as possible, but was wondering if you had any additional suggestions. I'm sure that I've messed a few things up so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info