Synthesis Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Thanks for officially and visibly announcing the league end date and time!

"12am" for CEST confused me a lot, though until figuring out that this is midnight. Maybe include a "this is shown in your local time" date-time in the league end section as well, so that we get to view it in 12/24h display as we are used to?
Last edited by Benep on Jun 1, 2019, 9:35:45 AM
great! let's buy some points :v
wow, easy butterfly wings :O cant say i love them alot, but thats still better than hideout decoration X)
Nice to leave us with some actual meat to pore over on the weekend... *sigh*

Revealing a new ascendancy class, or classes, would give us something to chew on.

So we get... buy this junk!
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I just spent 150 points on the Verdant Throne, no free mystery box though. Do you get a free mystery box more than once?
3th lol
Lets GOOO got madcap wings from this
I feel like if I've opened about 60 mystery boxes I should have lower chance of getting a 5th phase run.
No thx...will not buy points. Instead of saying how many points it costs try saying how much the points costs in posts. I think people will see it better.
Well shit, here we go again. Another weta to my collection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info