Synthesis Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Thank you, this is the only way I can afford mtx. You guys just charge way way too much. I'll take my bread crumbs with the other plebs.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Beats_Me wrote:
Is this for PS4 also? I'm not seeing the yellow text while playing, so I'm wondering if this is across the board for all systems?

Hiya,

As stated in the original post "This offer is available on both PC and Consoles." If you are having any issues receiving your free Glimmerwood Mystery Box after making a purchase in the Path of Exile shop please contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to look into this for you. :)
I bought falling leaves for my hideout
and got one of the hat skins (the green one) in the box.
Can i have a Dominating Blow MTX?

I know I'm the only one playing the build, but I'll pay like 500 pts for it?

Or some other, less straightforward payment method, if you prefer???
Shouldn't 12 AM CEST be 0 AM CEST (midnight). Otherwise you could easily confuse it with noon.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
IS NOBODY GOING TO MENTION JUNE 3TH
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Blue Cyclone MTX for 10points (POG!) But... we need the updated MTX version now that the skill got a visual rework. I'm actually buying a blind MTX cause in the future when we check it out, the sale will be long gone!
Last edited by SBMarcus on May 31, 2019, 9:20:42 PM
Good riddance.
Thank you for letting us know when exactly Synthesis league ends.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
IS NOBODY GOING TO MENTION JUNE 3TH

What is on June 3rd?

I can't buy a 2 point wata, that would leave me with an amount of point that doesn't end in a 5 or 0. There is just no way
Last edited by Ranic on Jun 1, 2019, 2:14:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info