3.6.6 Patch Notes

"
kazeshi wrote:
will you fucking stop forcing us to download gb+ patches every day? i have data caps and i dont need the korean servers or language or anything else. i could just get those updates next week when legion patch happens? why do i need a patch 2 days in a row for this?

ISPs are charging us money for data more and more all the time and you guys are not data conscious at all.

data cap brothers unite!
"
kazeshi wrote:
will you fucking stop forcing us to download gb+ patches every day? i have data caps and i dont need the korean servers or language or anything else. i could just get those updates next week when legion patch happens? why do i need a patch 2 days in a row for this?

ISPs are charging us money for data more and more all the time and you guys are not data conscious at all.

how much did it cost you to post this

Last edited by 3FE on May 29, 2019, 6:55:30 PM
"
3FE wrote:
"
kazeshi wrote:

Everything
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
3FE wrote:
"
kazeshi wrote:

^

this, is amazing.
Last edited by juo on May 29, 2019, 6:58:21 PM
I know the pain, but with my new internet service I can resort to rampant snobbery, hooray for capitalism.
3.6.6b

Dunno what that means.
Hm...Don't know how can it be that some ppl are complaining about multi-GB download, maybe you guys are dloading the previous patch as well? I had a 53MB download (not like it matters, because the dloading part takes like 10% of the update on steam anyways xD ).
Also, shouldn't Poland have pretty good ping? I live in Latvia and I have ~20ms Ping and have had only 1 DC in the last 600+ hours of game time.

And gratz to the Korean people, nice to see more gateways added.

"
kazeshi wrote:

Where the hell you live, if you get charged for data? xD
Or you playing using mobile internet?
And how are they responsible for you being the 0.001% that has to pay extra for data - don't download shit if you can't afford it, the game is free as is, so stop complaining, it is not their fault.
Last edited by Grimnir_Laguz on May 29, 2019, 7:35:05 PM
Is there any notes about the changes?
"
let me guess, a 4 gb update just for this

dude wheres my map conversion which was promised before 3.7?

a 4gb update because you used Steam. Blame them, not GGG, for the way their updater works.

Standalone was 100MB.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
let me guess, a 4 gb update just for this

dude wheres my map conversion which was promised before 3.7?

a 4gb update because you used Steam. Blame them, not GGG, for the way their updater works.

Standalone was 100MB.

Not for me. I use standalone but the update is 1GB+ already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info