[3.7] Cyclone CwC Blade Vortex CI Trickster

My setup:

Still fishing for better boots but the Rainbows are an amazing budget version.

Spoiler
So these are my current items. Please help me with my next best upgrade.

Belt ? Gloves ?

Spoiler

Last edited by fizo1 on Jun 24, 2019, 7:13:56 AM
Would this scepter be an upgrade over Rippling Thoughts?

Here's the scepter and rippling thoughts for comparison.

I came all the way from Korea to ask you about your build!!
I had hard time understanding your build since it was my first time playing poe.
But now, I have enough understanding about your build. However, my character seems too weak.
Please find my pob and find what did go wrong.
https://pastebin.com/X2DJwWP6

TYI, I couldn't get right scepter (sooooo expensive) and watcher's eye jewel(tooo expensive).
It will be so helpful if you can help me out.
Thank you :)
For players still running the staff build with Disintegrator - picking up a shaped Dream Fragments is a easy way to get another siphoning charge for more dmg.

how do i deal with the damage taken from the siphoning charges with disintegrator?
With two elder shaper pcs, the debuff melts down my energy shield ( ok its only 5400 for. now, but anyway )
Last edited by M1nority on Jun 25, 2019, 7:00:52 AM
"
M1nority wrote:
how do i deal with the damage taken from the siphoning charges with disintegrator?
With two elder shaper pcs, the debuff melts down my energy shield ( ok its only 5400 for. now, but anyway )

Because of this issue I switched to Scepter/Sheild build. I couldn't think of a way to mitigate this negative effect. If you continue to add elder/shaper items to your build this dmg/s will become unbearable.

p.s. I really wanted to play the staff version.
"
fizo1 wrote:
"
M1nority wrote:

Because of this issue I switched to Scepter/Sheild build. I couldn't think of a way to mitigate this negative effect. If you continue to add elder/shaper items to your build this dmg/s will become unbearable.

p.s. I really wanted to play the staff version.

I get up to 4 stacks and, while it's annoying when you aren't leeching, it's not a problem at all in most fights since the 6% regen from consecrated ground and your leech will more than offset any increased damage you take. I can probably take another stack just fine at the moment. While sometimes you do have to walk to start regening your shield or even port out to avoid dying, I think the absolute bonkers damage you get from the staff (7 mil for me rn without popping vaal bv) is worth it.
Hmm, trying this build. Damage seems really low, takes a while to kill beyond boss in t16. Also dmg too low to stun so its hard to survive :/ Maybe i did something wrong, but doesn't seem that way.
I really want to discuss the timeless jewels have anyone tested them ? I did but the few that i played with were more for physical builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info