Path of Exile: Legion Teasers

Weren't Warstaff supposed to be melee staff, not able to roll caster affixes ?
"
ekaye wrote:
It looks like they removed the passives behind Mind over Matter, or is that just an effect of the jewel?

yea, it looks like they moved them right across MoM. With an own path and a third small mana node in front of Inspiration. So you can now take the mana nodes without MoM
glancing blows nice
finnaly blocking getting some love after a long long time
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
so Greater Spell Echo is the new "buff" for self casters ?
Need more details about this new support
""L30"" Greater spell echo but on POH has no cast speed modifier....

Then why does it madder if it level 1 or L30 then???

Standard Spell echo ONLY gains MORE cast speed with LEVEL

Are we getting a greater spell echo gem...
that instead of gaining MORE cast speed it gains
more damage per echo
more area per echo
and gains +# echos per level ( like +1 echo total at L15 and +2 echo at level 20/21...
Please make UAE Dubai Server, so much lag on 200 ping
"
xMustard wrote:
this is actually helpful. sweet. thank you

"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Glancing blows is absolutely bonkers. It's like 3 times as good as acrobatics(which is 5 nodes in total). You basically can cap your block with barely any investment and mitigate half of the damage. Melee buff? Not really, it's a buff for any build that doesn't even invest into block.

i disagree. that keystone with the jewel effect is pretty crap especially vs acrobatics/phase acro.

im very curious to see what acro/phase acro can turn into with these different jewels though.
Why couldn't somebody get this and phase / acro?

The key weakness of evasion / dodge is big hits that get through. If you can get to 50% block, then you can double it, reduce all blockable damage to 50%, and cut down the frequency of one-shots that make it through evasion / acro.

Alternatively, if you get a huge armor total then if all hits are knocked down by 50% that gives you a better likelihood of shrugging off a lot of damage. Can you imagine Juggernauts with unbreakable, tons of armor, and this node?

Reducing the volatility of incoming damage has a lot of value in a game where spike damage is the biggest concern; this seems highly likely to be abusable in one way or another.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on May 24, 2019, 2:53:46 PM
"
jmbeste wrote:
"
ekaye wrote:
It looks like they removed the passives behind Mind over Matter, or is that just an effect of the jewel?

yea, it looks like they moved them right across MoM. With an own path and a third small mana node in front of Inspiration. So you can now take the mana nodes without MoM
That's a relief, my MoM Necromancer barely has enough mana to match my life as is and I'm still trying to figure out how to work in Blood & Sand & Flesh & Stone.

Regarding Glancing Blows, it does help with being one-shotted as long as your life is within a certain threshold. If you have 5000 life and are being hit for 8000 damage, taking 4000 damage 70% of the time is better than taking no damage 35% of the time. It also help proc on-block effects (Violent Retaliation, Bone Offering if it affects you, various other recover life/ES on block).
Can some1 translate russian div card?
"Without getting your hands dirty" - Cool! Does this mean I can leave Betrayal in the trash where it belongs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info