New Skills - Bladestorm, Blood and Sand

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
GrayNightz wrote:
"
MBata wrote:
Yeah, GGG, you 're fucking losing me here.

More is not always better.
Bigger is not always better.
Faster is not always better.

You're starting to chase your own tail with this game.

But all mentioned above is what people want and come back for.

no, its not, and this idiot mentality that its what everyone wants is what is driving this game into the dirt and causing us all to leave leagues after a week or 2 because its now a shit, shallow idiot fest of a game that we want to love because of its history but is ultimately a piece of shit, intentionally made into a piece of shit by idiots who think what you just said is true.

this whole

"but they HAVE to make a shit game because everyone wants to play a shit game"

thing has to stop, it just has to stop and anyone on the dev team who believes in it needs to be taken out of a position where they are making crucial decisions on these sort of things because the game is a piece of crap now as a result of this line of thinking. We came here because this game wasnt a piece of shit, we stayed because it wasnt a piece of shit and the only reason we keep coming back is the hope that this piece of shit it has become can be salvaged and returned to what we actually loved.

Right now if a game that doesnt believe it has to be a piece of shit to succeed comes along it will wipe poe out, just like poe wiped out diablo 3 when the d3 devs were convinced everyone wants a fucking dogshit game and poe came along and said actually, anyone want to play a good game? We all left in droves, poe became the king of the genre and diablo just fell apart for years until its expansion dropped, it was dead in the water. All down to the fact that people, wait for it, people actually want to play a good game.

I know, surely not? surely people dont actually want a good game?

yeah, they do.

I don't agree with that but I won't add any fuel to your fire, consider that you just might be having a hard time adjusting to new concepts.

My last response if you like go and storm me with insults.
Noice! Looks fancy as hell. :)
"
srogi_kotek wrote:

Instead, GGG offers something that can and looks nice, but it will be ignored after a few hours from the beginning of the league, when everyone will return to the good old "the faster, the better" + 100 thousand ES.

the only true advantage melee has is survivability. yes.

but the best advantage melee ever had has been to be closest to the loot drop locations in free to play parties in past times when this community has been more hardcore and not a bunch of whiny week eggs that want "their own loot".

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
srogi_kotek wrote:

Remember lancing and shattering steel? There was so much "hype", (psycho)fans were crazy on the forum. All this HYPE, POG, FROG, TAKE MY MONEY NOW spam appeared in every third post. And then what? Shit turned out to be unplayable garbage for masochists.

Unplayable garbage? Man, you probably have hands growing from your anus or something) Ofcourse it's not top tier skill but shattering steel is pretty viable for everything in the game. Played it in shithesis for about 2-3 weeks, and with just 2 beltimbers it was fun build. But we have different definitions of fun it seems, it's ok, but don't say it's unplayable just because you can't kill 2 screens/sec doing nothing but charging some shit once in 10 sec with it.

I'm endgmer. Or, more precisely, I was endgamer, because i stopped playing until they "unfuck" their game. I never played spells build, as well as I never had any problems with intervention or Syndicate. However, game turned intu regular job and I already have one, so... hasta la vista.

Anyway, my understanding of the word "fun" meant beating uber elder 2-3 times per day, every day and clear only T16 (or T15) maps, sometimes Delve 300+. With my builds I was able to clear such maps within 2 minutes, including boss. From my point of view lancing and shattering steel was useless garbage, unable to provide a smooth and effective gameing even in the case of very large investments in gear.

Skills presented in this topic looks exactly the same. Not my problem anymore, rather problem for GGG.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
All these negative posts are driving me crazy. Either play it when it releases or Just leave it alone.

It will be viable, every one plays at their own speed.
Wait....mana reservation?? WTF? how is this better than cyclone and the innate ability from ascendancy to inflict bleeding or even blind, im guessing GGG will change ascendancy for some "no mana reservation (remember lancing and shattering steel?)" thing instead of blood in the eyes. All that for some attack speed or blind? i dont think it's worth. Guess well have to see the numbers. As a "Bladestorm" one would expect this to be kind of a blade vortex with hit rate but it seems is just a one hit per cast thing wich makes it bad for bleeding actually, since u cannot stack for crimson dance effectively. Not exciting for me.
Pog
I still think melee aoe is bad compared to other skills we already have.
Like winter orb clears all screen just need to cast and walk around.

Also you still need weapons while progress but playing speels all you need is proper tree and level the gem. Just get some cheap wands, spectres and improve it and it works pretty well.

Also spell oriented ascendancy's are much powerful, and I think they will still be much played ascendancy. These are statistics of previous league 90+ most used ascendancy. Only juggernaut takes a bit from the cake.

Synthesis Leagues 90+
Trickster 21.604%
Occultist 19.307%
Elementalist 14.462%
Juggernaut 7.735%
Inquisitor 6.236%

I think it might increase melee players just a little bit. If GGG really wants to bring melee back it needs much more.
Every power is hidden in the details
And details are in... the patch note

"
kaanj wrote:
I still think melee aoe is bad compared to other skills we already have.
Like winter orb clears all screen just need to cast and walk around.

Also you still need weapons while progress but playing speels all you need is proper tree and level the gem. Just get some cheap wands, spectres and improve it and it works pretty well.

Also spell oriented ascendancy's are much powerful, and I think they will still be much played ascendancy. These are statistics of previous league 90+ most used ascendancy. Only juggernaut takes a bit from the cake.

Synthesis Leagues 90+
Trickster 21.604%
Occultist 19.307%
Elementalist 14.462%
Juggernaut 7.735%
Inquisitor 6.236%

I think it might increase melee players just a little bit. If GGG really wants to bring melee back it needs much more.

To be fair in the jonathan rogers video he mention's the now added some added flate dmg to gems so they will scale better wihtout requiring a top tier weapon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info