3.6.5 Patch Notes

Oh noes, 3.2GB update... How am I going to survive waiting 5 minutes for it to patch.
hmmm... 5gb for two mtx

Or is this including 3.7 contents like new coding for melee and animation cancelling & act1-3 revamp etc.? Or is there going to be another big patch next month?
"
egyboixpoe wrote:
i just started POE few days ago..and this patch comes up lol patching the game with a huge files to download may destruct and interrupt players to enjoy the game. i hope poe developers may look the way how Mobile Legends of Moontoon update their game or patch it. they let the players choose it auto update or not. but still they can play the game while updating it . or choose not too update and play

Did you really compare this to a moba for phones? Haha I agree that patch size is weirdly huge tho. Wonder what this is about. Any info on that?
85+ witch BitchWithStaff
80+ Shadow
75+ Marauder
"
ChristopherL wrote:
hmmm... 5gb for two mtx

Or is this including 3.7 contents like new coding for melee and animation cancelling & act1-3 revamp etc.? Or is there going to be another big patch next month?

Personally I was hoping the former is correct and they just forgot to mention it in the patch notes for some reason. It's a bit much for two mtx and a pvp ghost shroud fix.
A few gigabytes are for the Legion Countdown. o.O
Don't believe the Hype!
just another ninja change to textures and models which will make performance even worse

hardware manufacturers pay to developers for it ;D
Last edited by Sonidox on May 22, 2019, 1:40:11 PM
Fed up with those 1+ GB patch every two weeks.
And here, 2+ GB, for nearly nothing, I think it's time to fire the guy in charge of the patching code.
Seriously, this is ridiculous. I'm a computing engineer since 20 years, i've never seen such a mess.

OK, i will not play the game this evening, AGAIN :(
SSF for ever :)
Thankfully I've arranged for my internet to be fixed by friday, so, it should no longer be a huge issue for me, but man has it been a rough, however long I've been playing.
What ever that patch was about it was NOT AN IMPROVEMENT. I crash within 5 minutes with the first instance. I crash within 2 minutes on 2nd instance. Then there is the never ending loading screen that only passes briefly and again a crash.

I have lost all progress for a league. LOST ALL PROGRESS.

GGG is foolish thinking people are going to put with this total crap and still pay money for their STUPID mtx's when the game is SHIT TO PLAY.

Fix your damn broken game. FIX YOUR GAME.

Hey guys, new idea. FIX THE DAMN GAME
Fixing syndicate doesn't make them money.

They have patches for MTX, cuz greed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info