Announcing Path of Exile: Legion

None of this makes melee even close as competitive as ranged and spell builds. You failed to rebalance it. Honestly I'm not even surprised.

And seriously, you want to make a MELEE League and of 5 Unique Items that are either new or updated 4 of them are for spellcasters. And the one that isnt, is not even a good leveling item because it has reduced movement speed. WHAT THE FUCK ?

You really hate melee dont you ?
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Last edited by Geistermeister36 on May 21, 2019, 5:18:17 PM
Let's go! Omg.
We will see!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
New player here, and I just happen to come on expansion release day. YAY!
Please fix the Lab Ladder for the League...
Loading times still count towards your final time :puke:
niceeee! gj gg! and tks :)
Seems so much better than Synthesis, yet still a bit boring. Excited to see all the revamps.

Thanks again for not adding Synthesis to the core game! ❤️
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on May 21, 2019, 5:05:36 PM
0/10
[Removed by Support]
"
longjames1842 wrote:
New player here, and I just happen to come on expansion release day. YAY!

It's just the announcement, not release day yet. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Wua, absolutely amazing! And supporter packs are gorgeous!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info