Flashback Begins! Free Glimmerwood Mystery Box When you Spend Points

So... I trusted that the time above was correct since it said it corrects for timezone... it said 10pm for me(and still does)... i logged in at 9pm to patch n q or whatever. Then found that the event had started 5 hours ago at 4 pm my time... I knew i should of done my own math.... very dissapointing... im in central time (live in dallas tx). Pretty sure 10pm was the start for europe somewhere..... will still play but economic resets r when i play most
n 5-6 hours behind is pretty crap...

PLZ Plz jus do a countdown.... or local time and countdown if u must....

Thx
love the game.
Last edited by Paradise17 on May 10, 2019, 11:07:59 PM
"
Paradise17 wrote:
So... I trusted that the time above was correct since it said it corrects for timezone... it said 10pm for me(and still does)... i logged in at 9pm to patch n q or whatever. Then found that the event had started 5 hours ago at 4 pm my time... I knew i should of done my own math.... very dissapointing... im in central time (live in dallas tx). Pretty sure 10pm was the start for europe somewhere..... will still play but economic resets r when i play most
n 5-6 hours behind is pretty crap...

PLZ Plz jus do a countdown.... or local time and countdown if u must....

Thx
love the game.

Should have been displayed in your own time zone.. My page reads "The Synthesis Flashback Event will run from May 10, 2019 5:00 PM until Jun 03, 2019 6:00 PM (this is displayed in your local time)."
"Don't Tread on Me"
Have fun :)
"
Jyyx wrote:
Please try to provide countdown timers for events like these. It shows the wrong time currently for nearly everyone in europe with Summer time :(
Countdown timer would easily fix this.

No, it doesnt. It shows YOUR LOCAL TIME. Time shown on Forum is CORRECT TIME.

Timer is always correct. If its wrong, you have wrong timezone on Forum and its your fault to not change it in options of your account.
Last edited by Aynix on May 11, 2019, 7:48:05 AM
How do obtain my mystery box? I've spent points and can't figure out how to get the box..?
"
dragonx5618 wrote:
How do obtain my mystery box? I've spent points and can't figure out how to get the box..?

Press N in-game and look in the consumables section, it should be there.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
yea, nothing there. :/
I recently (a few minutes ago) purchased a pet on my PS4 account, but I didn't receive a Glimmer Mystery Box.
IGN:

Swang
Swervin
"
Revan7even wrote:
"
Additionally, we're offering one free Glimmerwood Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store!

I just spent 200 points a few days ago and you announce this now?

I figured out your mistake:
"
I just spent 200 points

I just spent some points in the shop at 11:25PM 5/13/19 but didn't get a mystery box. I should be getting it though since I had until 4:00AM 5/14/19 :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info