[3.6] Earthquake Tidebreaker Jugg

"
Kranor42 wrote:

That would be very nice :-)
Of course you can use it!
So it is possible to improve this on a makeable way? :-)

Awesome, I'll come back in and quote you in a post so you get a notification once I record it, edit it, and post it.
"

I see. Thanks for the replay. Gonna be looking forward to the updates.

Tomorrow I'm going to record a video of me going through someone's PoB who's trying to make an EQ Jugg for this league. The plan is to provide some feedback on how to get their damage up primarily, as their complaint is that the damage output is nowhere near what I'm showing. Anyway, look out for that as it will hopefully provide some useful tips for turning this build into a 3.7 ready one.
Hey there, I'm having a blast(literally) playing this build. It's not the end all be all for the league mechanic but oh boi is it fun.
Anyone trying out this build, get this node
it gives so mucch more dmg and AOE it's insane.
Can't wait to get uberlab done and farm myself money for a tidebreaker.
Currently using Kongor and having about 20k buffed Tooltip dps with it, so it's way more than enough for ulab.

Last edited by NameMerken on Jun 9, 2019, 8:44:41 AM
"
Kranor42 wrote:

That would be very nice :-)
Of course you can use it!
So it is possible to improve this on a makeable way? :-)

Check it out!

https://youtu.be/dDLxZjccjD8

It may take a bit before it's finished processing, but here's the video review of your PoB. Also, as the most recent poster suggested, check out the new endurance charge nodes at the bottom of the tree. They look potentially awesome for this setup. Cheers!
"
NameMerken wrote:
Hey there, I'm having a blast(literally) playing this build. It's not the end all be all for the league mechanic but oh boi is it fun.
Anyone trying out this build, get this node
it gives so mucch more dmg and AOE it's insane.
Can't wait to get uberlab done and farm myself money for a tidebreaker.
Currently using Kongor and having about 20k buffed Tooltip dps with it, so it's way more than enough for ulab.

Glad you're enjoying it. EQ is quite a satisfying skill. Those endurance charge nodes look juicy for this build for sure. Cheers!
Here is my pob if I would have a decent tidebreaker lol. I only have a 360 phys 5l one. https://pastebin.com/Skqts5dM
Adrenaline gives A LOT of dps tbh. If I'd use it I go from 150k to 200k lol. But war banner is an annoying mechanic to me so I rather stay with Blood Stance vs. bosses. Also: Fortify EQ is MUCH better. Blood Stance maims anyway and it's a chore to keep it up with Leap slam lol.
Any idea to further increase the dps, except jewels,better belt/amu? Helm enchant.
Ignore the Hallowed lifeflask btw.

Edit: I just noticed watchers eye pride is a thing. I guess that can be a goal
Edit2: Damn not on POB yet, Chancce to deal double damage+increased phys oould be super nice.
Last edited by NameMerken on Jun 10, 2019, 7:35:36 PM
"
NameMerken wrote:
Here is my pob if I would have a decent tidebreaker lol. I only have a 360 phys 5l one. https://pastebin.com/Skqts5dM
Adrenaline gives A LOT of dps tbh. If I'd use it I go from 150k to 200k lol. But war banner is an annoying mechanic to me so I rather stay with Blood Stance vs. bosses. Also: Fortify EQ is MUCH better. Blood Stance maims anyway and it's a chore to keep it up with Leap slam lol.
Any idea to further increase the dps, except jewels,better belt/amu? Helm enchant.
Ignore the Hallowed lifeflask btw.

Edit: I just noticed watchers eye pride is a thing. I guess that can be a goal
Edit2: Damn not on POB yet, Chancce to deal double damage+increased phys oould be super nice.

You should watch my video I recorded and posted for the other reader. I bet a lot of those ideas apply to you. There are actually some tough choices now in terms of auras/reservation skills!
Hey OP, been working on this build for myself. I'm enjoying it a lot, but I've been having some issues with the Vaal skills. In your video, you seem to be using the base Earthquake skill while charging the Vaal skill version. I haven't been able to recreate this myself. How did you get that to happen?

My Vaal Ancestral Warchief also isn't getting any charges at all. It's very strange, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

My character is just now entering Act 6, so maybe this is leveling pains. Any advice?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info