BEAT Path of Exile Racing Invitational May 5th

I mean they are making alot $$$ as streamers, but sure lets give them more. Who cares about the rest playing this game for years and got nothing. We play for health, no worries
So sick of seeing events that are racing focused. Can't you come up with anything else? All these years... only races. Races here, races there, alt arts here, encouraging terrible health habits there, when will it end? When will you give normal, well-adjusted individuals a chance at winning anything?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Where is karv :(
pfft no one cares.

p.s. sellouts.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
So, another prize pool to the community members already making money from other players. Ya, not interested.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
uh right time to find out if tie23 is a cheater/map hacker or the real god racer.
A no streamer and unknow player beating every single older racer in this game so easily like that makes me wonder......
ps: To be able to participate in this event, with such a high prize pool, players should necessarily stream.

Is streaming optional?

To answer your question about Tie. He dedicated himself stop fanboying and accusing him of cheating the dude spent COPIOUS hours of time practicing https://i.imgur.com/zEuJIbk.png
I would like this to have been open to everybody, doing some kind of pre races to do a selection of the best and to finaly have a group of 20-40 to compete (too many people would be a mess obviously). Still, i guess this is the first of many to come, and hopefully in the future we will get more people in and open races for everyone.

So as summary, this is still great great news, and an amazing move for the game. Thanks GGG!
neat, I'm sure we'll get some rips along the way.
Fun! Looking forward to it. Poe racing has potential, I wish you guys would invest just a bit in the custom league system so people could easily set up events like this so there could be more open qualifiers. By that I mean things like boss kill goals or time limits...
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Apr 30, 2019, 12:29:53 AM
Cool! Gl to all racers although I think 2. And 3. Should get an exilecon ticket too
Last edited by coccoxoxo on Apr 30, 2019, 12:44:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info