BEAT Path of Exile Racing Invitational May 5th

GGG pls buff Life and blood magic node! Make more defense for melee and make balance life vs pure es!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
No desire to watch people run 5 acts using storm brand.
cool imo. I love poe and it's content that's entertaining and helps a few people at least. Hey, let's go!
I wish I didn't suck.....
Awesome - thanks GGG & BEAT! Can't wait to watch
Is wookie invited?
Pretty fail guys. The tickets should be on open races.
Streaming should be mandatory.

Just like how all submitted speedruns have to be verified, same should apply here.

Cheating is rampant.
Honest answer to this.

Love PoE, Love Race Events, will most likely watch and enjoy it....

BUT....

We have community Kammell Race events that are exclusive to 20-100 People that are on a super high racing Tier. We have Method Race Event doing the Same model of racing for super High, now we got Beat Race Event going for the same again.

I really miss racing myself. i can´t do Kitava 10 in 3 hours ... it´d Take me 5-6 hours ... which ain´t bad but not good enough for that high of a race.

I really miss being able to compare myself though. For me it would be a cool Achievement to Stream a Race in SSFHC against all these People and land on place 350 or whatever and still have participated and still have enjoyed playing it and have like a general conception on how my progress as a upcoming noob racer is going forward or not and what i could save time on next time by having direct comparisons to those pro racers progress.

So what i don´t get is why can´t we just have that race Event open to all Players to participate and you guys only cast the Invited Streamers. It´d be 10x more fun if i could just noob around in it for the Time being and see how far i can get.

TLDR: Giff Pls more Races for EVERYONE. Community Races, Kammell Races and Beat Races are basically all exclusive to the same 50-100 People all the Time.

Edit: Example:> New York Marathon has 50000+ People participating in it and finishing it with an average time of 4:40 hours while the top 100 runners only take 2:10 Hours.

We can´t all be Usain Bolt but might still enjoy the thought of running a Race with him and having our Times to get better at.
Last edited by Lurgon on May 2, 2019, 2:35:48 AM
"
Lurgon wrote:
Honest answer to this.

Love PoE, Love Race Events, will most likely watch and enjoy it....

BUT....

We have community Kammell Race events that are exclusive to 20-100 People that are on a super high racing Tier. We have Method Race Event doing the Same model of racing for super High, now we got Beat Race Event going for the same again.

I really miss racing myself. i can´t do Kitava 10 in 3 hours ... it´d Take me 5-6 hours ... which ain´t bad but not good enough for that high of a race.

I really miss being able to compare myself though. For me it would be a cool Achievement to Stream a Race in SSFHC against all these People and land on place 350 or whatever and still have participated and still have enjoyed playing it and have like a general conception on how my progress as a upcoming noob racer is going forward or not and what i could save time on next time by having direct comparisons to those pro racers progress.

So what i don´t get is why can´t we just have that race Event open to all Players to participate and you guys only cast the Invited Streamers. It´d be 10x more fun if i could just noob around in it for the Time being and see how far i can get.

TLDR: Giff Pls more Races for EVERYONE. Community Races, Kammell Races and Beat Races are basically all exclusive to the same 50-100 People all the Time.

Edit: Example:> New York Marathon has 50000+ People participating in it and finishing it with an average time of 4:40 hours while the top 100 runners only take 2:10 Hours.

We can´t all be Usain Bolt but might still enjoy the thought of running a Race with him and having our Times to get better at.
They should also do a special olympics for retards like myself that do a10 Kitava in 6h+ :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info