Get the Purple Divine Sign, Purple Skull and Lavender Weapon Effect Free With Prime!

" Get the Purple Divine Sign, Purple Skull and Lavender Weapon Effect Free With Prime! "

It's a scam !!! you need to enter your credit card info and if you try using a valid credit card with no funds on it gives this error "Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account." so SCAMAZ thanks for the free nothing and wasting me 1h.
"
Gackuto wrote:
Is not free, they ask for a credit card.

This.
"
JoeCheni wrote:
"
Zer wrote:
Keep getting an error linking my Twitch and PoE accounts

Yea me too, keep erroring and got a $2.5 AUD NO-REASON spend. So stupid.

https://imgur.com/a/PTaBMQr
Here is exactly what I got, and voila everytime I try to active twitch prime 1.17$ wil be charged to my Visa. Total of 5.68$ for 5 times of trying, gotta admit that I'm pretty dumb by doing it 5 times and still thinking it's free. Btw, thanks for nothing.
Last edited by Silver_W0lf on Apr 23, 2019, 10:57:57 PM
nm gg :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 23, 2019, 11:40:54 PM
used a different card and i can confirm that they charge you like 1euro and still got the: "Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account." i guess i had to make sure that it's a scamaz xd
I'd say only the purple skull is worth getting otherwise don't bother.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
CyberOffRoad wrote:
It is not free, to be entitled to the prize, you need to inform a credit card, Why do you need a credit card? .. So it is not for free!

Nothing is charged from my card and i it says $3 will be charged in 7 days. And i have ability to delete my card. Is it not free?
I too keep getting that error message :/ Everything works until I try to claim my prize.
"
LooseJay wrote:
"
Gackuto wrote:
Is not free, they ask for a credit card.

This.

they ask for a credit card because you enter into a subscription where the first month is free. if you don't cancel it in time it will become a paid subscription.
hmm in the announcement they talk about amazon prime (what im using since years) , but its all about something like twitch prime .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info