Get the Purple Divine Sign, Purple Skull and Lavender Weapon Effect Free With Prime!

How do I get it in the game? Like, where do I go to equip it?
Anything but that purple shit and I would've been onboard :/
cost me 1$ while subcribe amazone, but worth it
Well, that's cheating.
They forced me to pay the prime video to get access to twitch prime, they said that during the trial period it can not be activated.
After the payment, after numerous contacts with the support, I found that they have problems activating the service in some regions. That is, this does not work for everyone.
I also connected my accounts, have Amazon Prime, have twitch prime, but still no MTX.
So What's the problem?
Last edited by StickDude on Dec 1, 2022, 7:04:22 PM
No way I link my Steam account to Twitch, they are getting way too many information already. Already had to remove Twitch from my PC because I could not unlink any games from the Twitch platform.
What troubles you bring now?
Not interesting.
Jump to twitch then sign in Amazon then sign in twitch then link Amazon then sign in poe then link twitch then get stuff. Wow
"
Caromara wrote:
No way I link my Steam account to Twitch, they are getting way too many information already. Already had to remove Twitch from my PC because I could not unlink any games from the Twitch platform.
indeed. was talking to someone yesterday about personal information being sold to companies,and not giving them much info ..when things start asking to be linked.. nope to that,its like stalking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info