The Void Ancestral Warchief Effect

Def getting this one when i can
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Waiiit how does this work with VAAL ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF?
YES! More elder stuff!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Tentacles are always great, love all the Elder microtransactions.
That's awesome!
Not my cap of tea but cool idea for sure.
"
IronSteel wrote:
I hope this skill is getting reworked in 3.7. It feels so lackluster in comparison to any spell totem build. And using this skill with a 2 hander is a no-go.

So why do you even bother creating mtx for this lackluster skill nobody uses after yellow maps?

what do you mean?
LOVELY!
but I wish it would come in different colours as well.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Yes! Finally! Now I just need to wait for it to be on sale!
"
"
IronSteel wrote:
I hope this skill is getting reworked in 3.7. It feels so lackluster in comparison to any spell totem build. And using this skill with a 2 hander is a no-go.

So why do you even bother creating mtx for this lackluster skill nobody uses after yellow maps?

How do people exist that follow the game enough to bitch on the first page of a random MTX release, but not enough to know that they've repeatedly said that 3.7 will include a major melee overhaul?

and how blind must someone be to believe that... remember "handcasting" overhaul ? ya just small number changes SUCH WOW REWORK!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info