The Void Ancestral Warchief Effect

It's awesome!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Sweet!!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
"
Sgaoileadh wrote:
Me likey. Chieftans and Heirophants just got something real pretty, wish this effect also worked on other melee totems. GJ, GGG!

Other... melee... totems?

Anyways. Beautiful skin, but why default sound?!??!?!
Last edited by Thaunaer on Apr 22, 2019, 9:47:30 PM
Pretty nice!
"
IronSteel wrote:
I hope this skill is getting reworked in 3.7. It feels so lackluster in comparison to any spell totem build. And using this skill with a 2 hander is a no-go.

So why do you even bother creating mtx for this lackluster skill nobody uses after yellow maps?
it really needs to be able to atack when it is off screen.
RIP tentacion
[Removed by Support]
Now *THAT* is a cool MTX!!

Should've showcased the Vaal version, too!
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Can Ancestral Protector use it too? Seems wierd to limit it to just Warchief....
I don't really play Warchief anymore, but holy smokes, this is a great MTX!
FIX THE DELVE, TAKE SO MANY TRIES JUST TO GET IN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info